X7 discussion

Found this summary of Color Display features (Model RT918):

- Battery and battery percentage indication
- Motor Power indication
- Assistance level indication
- Pedaling frequency indication (optional)
- USB connection indicator (optional)
- Remaining range indication (optional)
- Various Parameters Settings (e.g., wheel size, speed limited, battery level bar)
- Speed indication (incl. running speed, Max. speed and Avg. speed)
- Odometer and trip distance
- Push assistance function
- Trip time indication
- Backlight On/Off
- Error code indication
- Assistance level, controller limited current, password enable, etc.)
- Recover Default Settings

Look at pages 18-31 of the attached Manual for detailed instructions!!

Attachments

• Rattan Manual.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 4,187
Last edited:
just got my tracking number, glad i cancelled my lectric xp order and went with this bike. would’ve been waiting awhile for that order. any popular facebook groups for the X7 that you all are on? i joined a bunch but they’re pretty quiet at the moment.

Thanks! I saw theirs. I was hoping to purchase a 17ah one. That will last a whole day pretty much

I would love to up the battery size closer to 1 kWh!!! (more like 0.672 kWh with the 14 Ah replacement option) but $420 is a lot to toss without seeing the full potential of the ~0.5 kWh already available. I'm also going to try to not go below 20% as much as possible, for the sake of battery life-cycle longevity. Their claims on range are pretty intense. My legs + regen on hills will hopefully save spending that extra money, but only this summer will tell..

just got my tracking number, glad i cancelled my lectric xp order and went with this bike. would’ve been waiting awhile for that order. any popular facebook groups for the X7 that you all are on? i joined a bunch but they’re pretty quiet at the moment.

Only found two eAhora eBike groups, both greatly in need of members.

Eahora Ebikes Owners Forum
Eahora Ebike Owners Group
Plus eHora apparently has three Facebook pages of its own:

I would love to up the battery size closer to 1 kWh!!! (more like 0.672 kWh with the 14 Ah replacement option) but $420 is a lot to toss without seeing the full potential of the ~0.5 kWh already available. I'm also going to try to not go below 20% as much as possible, for the sake of battery life-cycle longevity. Their claims on range are pretty intense. My legs + regen on hills will hopefully save spending that extra money, but only this summer will tell..
We are still trying to figure out if the others you might find out there that look the same will work. Aliexpress has a 14 Ah for $300 or so. I think we are limited with form factor to 14Ah if you want to keep with the design. Havent seen anything bigger.

Do we have anyone with an x7 on this thread who could out up pics of their battery with dimensions too?

Do we have anyone with an x7 on this thread who could out up pics of their battery with dimensions too?
16 13/16" x 4" x Hair over 1 5/8"

that's the longest side measured for length.

I don't have my pics shared right now but all the same batteries of this format available do look the same.

We are still trying to figure out if the others you might find out there that look the same will work. Aliexpress has a 14 Ah for $300 or so. I think we are limited with form factor to 14Ah if you want to keep with the design. Havent seen anything bigger.

$300 is more tolerable. It's funny, doing out the $/Ah with their replacement batteries, the 14 Ah unit is actually $0.77 more per Ah than on the smaller 10.4 Ah unit ($30/Ah vs. $29.23/Ah). I thought that's silly how economies of scale go out the window in this case. Maybe the cells in the 14 are same size with better energy density

I looked at the lectric too. Lack of suspension was a big deciding factor. I did get a shipping notification so hopefully will be here soon.

been checking my order however no updates from the tracking number no movement just label created. has anyone had at least some movement on shipping?

Same with my order, label created but has not been sent to the facility to be shipped. I wonder how long that will take.

Based on the specs in one of the shots, yours is actually a bit larger than the 10.4 Ah one they're shipping on these June units! Or maybe they're just being conservative with their capacity claims, that would be nice...
Yeah - 11.6 is a tad more isnt it. Hard to know what exactly they are saying over there. When I bought mine 10.4 was listed as well. Possible they mix and match different available stock but who knows!

Just got a confirmation from UPS that it was sent and should be here by this Friday. I live in California so it will probably get here sooner than most of you. Really glad it's finally on it's way.

Just got a confirmation from UPS that it was sent and should be here by this Friday. I live in California so it will probably get here sooner than most of you. Really glad it's finally on it's way.
Me too, coming on Tuesday. Hope it doesn't get messed up in transit.

Same with my order, label created but has not been sent to the facility to be shipped. I wonder how long that will take.
just checked looks like its finally moving, they moved my estimate date by a few days tho so that sucks but at least it’s moving :)

Back