World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling ppl trolls is trolling !
So suck on that for a while.
whoever just said Tom tries to be a bully was spot on .
I prefer to simply say that it's dishonest to refuse to admit your own source showed that Trump did not tell people to inject bleach into their veins.

I prefer to simply say that it's dishonest to refuse to admit your own source showed that Trump did not tell people to inject bleach into their veins.
Do you need a system reset?
Move on , you have been exposed !
I have already told you good luck so....

Soviets have a nuclear sub with Z painted on it and it is in Crimean water.
Yes, such a platform will be immensely useful against a country that doesn’t even have a navy.

And if it is like most Rushka subs by “Crimean water” you mean it is rusting at a dock in Sevastopol. That will be safer for the crew anyway.

Yes, such a platform will be immensely useful against a country that doesn’t even have a navy.

And if it is like most Rushka subs by “Crimean water” you mean it is rusting at a dock in Sevastopol. That will be safer for the crew anyway.
Most ppl don't know that the Russian GDP is less that the state of California!
The only reason we view them as a threat, is nuclear, if they didn't have the bomb AND our government didn't need an enemy, they would be nothing more than the 3rd world country they are.

The only reason we view them as a threat, is nuclear, if they didn't have the bomb AND our government didn't need an enemy, they would be nothing more than the 3rd world country they are.
Like the horrible Saudis they would still be relevant because of their oil.

I'm an American Citizen.
I like to believe I'm living in the most powerful nation in the world.
If we are not invading a country like the Soviets are doing now?
We are not powerful anymore.
Ukraine is part of USSR.
You confuse Russia and the USSR. That’s like confusing Billy Bush and George HW Bush.

Russia is a lame and pale joke alongside the old Soviet Union.

More like New York
Yeah Calif has more than twice the GDP of Russia !
But without an enemy the US military industrial complex wouldn't be busting at the seems with cash.
So the gov. spins Russia, drug lords, N Korea and recreational drugs into monsters.

Last edited:
Do you need a system reset?
Move on , you have been exposed !
I have already told you good luck so....
Exposed showing that you were wrong, were tricked by the fake news headline by your source, Politico, and didn't actually read the article? And then needed to lie about it?
Here's you:
Would you inject bleach into your veins like he suggested?
Here's your fake news Politico headline that you bought into

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

Here's what he actually said. Politico buried it in the article that you derangement dupes don't read:

“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

So you were taken in like the dupe Politico knows the believers are.
No mention of bleach, no mention of injecting yourself with anything.
Duped. That's you. And too dishonest to admit what happened.

They are doing a job on the west. It's a mistake to only value GDP. They have fuel, minerals, land, food, water, and hard people, What does UK have? Banking. Investments. The west is suffering, governments are collapsing, Austrians are getting ready to freeze this winter and Germany is planning warm up hostels for the people as they ready to shut down German industry. Totally screwed. By themselves, trying to punish Russia. What a backfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back