World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: IMPORTANT RESPONSE
This response is for the safety of others.
No need for you to reply this "handlebars", this notice is not for you.

"After receiving more than 100 calls to its hotline, the Maryland Emergency Management Agency tweeted this alert: “This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”"

And from webmd :
To be clear, disinfectants, when properly used, are very beneficial on surfaces, like countertops, doorknobs, floors, etc., to help kill the coronavirus.

Not on, or in, your body -- ever.

source:
OK, so you are denying medical science using nonscientific sources.

Mouthwash is a disinfectant administered into the mouth.

And from webmd :
To be clear, disinfectants, when properly used, are very beneficial on surfaces, like countertops, doorknobs, floors, etc., to help kill the coronavirus.

Not on, or in, your body -- ever.

source:

OK, you are anti-science and too dishonest to admit you were wrong about bleach and about advising people to inject themselves.

"Disorders of Acid-Base Balance
Alan S.L. Yu MB, BChir, in Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, 2020

Propylene Glycol​

Propylene glycol is used as a vehicle for some intravenous medications and some cosmetics and is metabolized to lactic acid in the liver by alcohol dehydrogenase. Patients can have an elevated osmolar gap, an elevated AG, and an acidosis.133 Numerous intravenous preparations contain propylene glycol as the vehicle (lorazepam, diazepam, pentobarbital, phenytoin, nitroglycerin, and TMP-SMX). Propylene glycol may accumulate and cause a high AG, high osmolar gap acidosis in patients receiving continuous infusion or higher dosages of these agents, especially in the presence of chronic kidney disease, chronic liv.."

I didn't say in commercial mouthwash concentrations it was effective. I pointed out that it's a disinfectant commonly sold to be administered into the body.

It's a public forum let them be.
Don't be like Stefan and Tom.
You guys are forum bullies.
If you doesn't agree with the topic just move on forward.
Troll some body else 🤣 @PatriciaK
They have nothing of value to say, so they like to put in their same 2 cents. Repeatedly.

Ahh yeah, You think you could have warned me sooner???
I just checked into this thread for the day this morning - you should have known by reply #2 that this was going nowhere 😉. There's a reason this guy is ignored by so, so many 😱.

That's in YOUR post. What am I missing here? Are you inebriated or what?
You were missing the fact that I quoted from your own source as presented...too bad you didn't read your own source and too bad you aren't honest enough to admit you were wrong.

I just checked into this thread this morning - you should have known by reply #2 that this was going nowhere 😉. There's a reason this guy is ignored by so, so many 😱.
How do you know who is ignored? I always give ppl the benefit of the doubt, they could be misinformed, intoxicated or mentally handicapped.

How do you know who is ignored? I always give ppl the benefit of the doubt, they could be misinformed, intoxicated or mentally handicapped.
I even give people a chance when they are too dishonest to admit when they are proven wrong by their own source.

The sad reality is that we are inundated with people who take merciless advantage
It is sad. I always feel better once the culprits are exposed, It's a relief to realize that it's not my inability to explain that's the issue.:)

Your article is not too good.
" The disinfecting alcohol you buy at the drugstore is 70-99% alcohol. By comparison, mouthwashes have concentrations of alcohol up to 25%, which fall short of an antiseptic effect."
Over 70% is not a good disinfectant because it mangles surface protein and leaves what's under that surface intact because it dries too fast.
Addition of water is needed in order to keep it in contact longer.
You're welcome. Education is wonderful.

It is sad. I always feel better once the culprits are exposed, It's a relief to realize that it's not my inability to explain that's the issue.:)
Yes, it's your inability to be honest and admit that you were wrong about "bleach" and about "injecting it into your veins", both false as shown in the article you presented as evidence.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, too, but after 2-3 interactions, I can usually tell what I'm dealing with, and take the appropriate action 😁.

Now that the troll banquet has hopefully wrapped up, my work is done here 🤣🤣🤣.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, too, but after 2-3 interactions, I can usually tell what I'm dealing with, and take the appropriate action 😁.

Now that the troll banquet has hopefully wrapped up, my work is done here 🤣🤣🤣.
Taking credit after I had ended the discourse???

"Propylene glycol (PG) is a water-soluble alcohol that serves as a solvent in a variety of intravenously administered drugs in the intensive care unit and the general medicine ward. It is similar chemically and physiologically to ethylene glycol, albeit less toxic."

Theses are antibiotics, you know the difference don't you? Ever since the discovery of Penicillin, antibiotics have been injected.
"theses" are disinfectants they give intravenously.

This is what they require when using this product as a spray :
food, food contact
should be protected from
exposure to the spray.

You think this is safe to inject into your veins???
No, this what doctors inject into people. Your ignorance and dishonesty is what I try to help you overcome.

Some dementia patients get angered easily. That's why I try to be a kind man and forgive them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back