World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Have you ever heard of propylene glycol? Or PEG, polyethylene glycol?

(PG) is a water-soluble alcohol that serves as a solvent in a variety of intravenously administered drugs in the intensive care unit and the general medicine ward. It is similar chemically and physiologically to ethylene glycol, albeit less toxic
Theses are antibiotics, you know the difference don't you? Ever since the discovery of Penicillin, antibiotics have been injected.

Yeah, so you own article from Politico lied in the headline and told the truth down in the article..but you didn't read past the Politico fake news headline.

Now you need to admit that bleach was never even mentioned, and that Trump never suggested anyone inject themselves with anything.
Admit you were taken in by your fake news sources.
Sorry but there are no alt facts, I'm afraid you have been Foxified !

You pulled up fake news Politico feeding you a fake news headline with the truth buried in the article. That is how fake news very often deceives you.
Please now admit you were deceived on that issue.
Yes , I was deceived, deceived into thinking you were seriously having a discourse.

Yes , I was deceived, deceived into thinking you were seriously having a discourse.
What did I say that wasn't serious?
You gave false information. I did not give false information.
You need to admit the truth, FROM THE EVIDENCE YOU POSTED, that Trump did not even mention bleach and did not advise people inject themselves.
YOU with your fake news headline habit:
Would you inject bleach into your veins like he suggested

DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DISTRIBUTION, JUST NOT TO TRUST HIS ADVICE.
That isn't all she said and would not say:
"When CNN asked Kamala Harris if she would take the vaccine once it's approved, she refused to answer: "Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump."

She refused to say she would take it once it's approved. Sowing fear and doubt about approved vaccines.

Propylene glycol is used in air sanitization and hard surface disinfection and dipropylene glycol is used in air sanitization. Pest (fleas, mites, red lice, and various bacteria and viruses) control for pets (cats, dogs, and birds) is also a major active use for propylene glycol.

Pesticides - Reregistration Eligibility Decision for Propylene Glycol and ...

https://archive.epa.gov › reregistration › web › pdf › prop...
This is what they require when using this product as a spray :
food, food contact
should be protected from
exposure to the spray.

You think this is safe to inject into your veins???

That isn't all she said and would not say:
"When CNN asked Kamala Harris if she would take the vaccine once it's approved, she refused to answer: "Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump."

She refused to say she would take it once it's approved. Sowing fear and doubt about approved vaccines.
Okay, now your just going in circles.
I didn't realize you were a trumpet.
I generally don't bother having discussions with those ppl.
Best of luck.

So you are in denial of what your own choice of evidence is; the Politico article quoted Trump - and you are in denial, preferring the fake news headline to the actual quote buried in the article.
You need to be more honest and admit you bought into the fake news headline.

food, food contact
should be protected from
exposure to the spray.

I didn't say that. But you need to educate yourself. I'll help you do that in the next post.

food, food contact
should be protected from
exposure to the spray.

I'm educating you to the point of understanding your own ignorance:

"Propylene glycol (PG) is a water-soluble alcohol that serves as a solvent in a variety of intravenously administered drugs in the intensive care unit and the general medicine ward. It is similar chemically and physiologically to ethylene glycol, albeit less toxic."

food, food contact
should be protected from
exposure to the spray.

Try to remember that what you read is a fake news Politico headline about Trump advising people to inject themselves and that the truth of what he said is buried in the article.
Now I'm demonstrating to you that disinfectants ARE injected into people medically, sometimes routinely. That is all.

Those facts came from your Politico article which you apparently did not read past the headline. I always like using my opponents' sources.
You should be pissed off at Politico for making you look the fool here. But not really, since you didn't even read the article you posted. You did that part all by yourself.

I'm demonstrating to you that disinfectants ARE injected into people medically, sometimes routinely. That is all.
NOTE: IMPORTANT RESPONSE
This response is for the safety of others.
No need for you to reply this "handlebars", this notice is not for you.

"After receiving more than 100 calls to its hotline, the Maryland Emergency Management Agency tweeted this alert: “This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”"

And from webmd :
To be clear, disinfectants, when properly used, are very beneficial on surfaces, like countertops, doorknobs, floors, etc., to help kill the coronavirus.

Not on, or in, your body -- ever.

source:

Last edited:
This response is for the safety of others.
No need for you to reply this "handlebars", this notice is not for you.

"After receiving more than 100 calls to its hotline, the Maryland Emergency Management Agency tweeted this alert: “This is a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant product be administered into the body through injection, ingestion or any other route.”"
Mouthwash is a disinfectant administered into the mouth.

Reports are trickling in from the Kherson region that the bridge over the Inhulets River is impassable and the Antonovskiy Bridge over the Dnipro River is severely damaged and impassable to heavy equipment and trucks.

This makes the resupply of Rushka forces in Kherson problematic, and will make it difficult for them to retreat with all of their equipment.
Why do you suppose they aren't hitting the Antonovskiy bridge every day until it is disabled?

Haha, page 38 has only two posts, page 39 is blank, and only @PatriciaK on page 40. I guess I’ve effectively blocked the garbage.

In fact, this thread has officially jumped the shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back