World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not really know how damaged the beams and support structure is otherwise you could just temporarily put down a metal plate, we did it all the time on excavations on roads and such.
True. However, reports are that the support structure is not damaged. There are pics of the holes being repaired

Last edited:
Reports are trickling in from the Kherson region that the bridge over the Inhulets River is impassable and the Antonovskiy Bridge over the Dnipro River is severely damaged and impassable to heavy equipment and trucks.

This makes the resupply of Rushka forces in Kherson problematic, and will make it difficult for them to retreat with all of their equipment.
Nope. Nope. Bridge is being repaired and concrete is going in and an alternative pontoon bridge is being constructed as well.
Presidementia Biden is unfit.
He corrupted Ukraine with his crackhead bagman, he ruined the western economy, then joined with the nazis, and now he's looking at an escape by provoking a military confrontation with China.

Last edited:
Now another Nordsteam1 turbine needs servicing and Europe's 40% flow is not going to 100%, instead looks like its first going to be 20%. 7 of 9 turbines need work. Cold showers and warm-up hostels in Germany beginning this fall?
All for going with the nazi forces. But then, they did say they were bringing in de-industrialization before this ever happened.
Canadian government is now saying they will mess with de-nitrogenizing Canadian farms (bankrupt farmers to help WEF take the land)

Last edited:
He corrupted Ukraine with his crackhead bagman, he ruined the western economy, then joined with the nazis, and now he's looking at an escape by provoking a military confrontation with China.
Don't tell me you're a supporter of the orange menace?

Don't tell me you're a supporter of the orange menace?
He's questionable too. But he didn't destroy the nation. Biden openly bragged that he had the prosecutor (investigating his bagman son Hunter) fired by threatening Quid Pro Quo with immediate freezing of US "loan" money he was bringing, fired on the spot. Biden was running Ukraine, the most corrupt nation in Europe. Hunter even was involved in Ukraine biolabs

What exactly the orange menace did is I guess, in your imagination. Can you say what it is that he did? We might agree.

But he didn't destroy the nation.
Wait what? Is the nation destroyed???? Dang and I thought it was going to be a good day.

Come on, there was a tiny little pandemic, ignored by the orange one, (consequently the US has the most infections).
Then there is that little war in Ukraine .
Supply chain issues.
These things can hardly be blamed on Joe.

Don't get me wrong , I 'm not a fan but put the blame where it belongs.

Wait what? Is the nation destroyed???? Dang and I thought it was going to be a good day.

Come on, there was a tiny little pandemic, ignored by the orange one, (consequently the US has the most infections).
Then there is that little war in Ukraine .
Supply chain issues.
These things can hardly be blamed on Joe.

Don't get me wrong , I 'm not a fan but put the blame where it belongs.
No, it was not ignored. He did "Operation Warp Speed" to get vaccines produced in the quickest time possible.
Joe and Kamala, meanwhile, made attempts to get people to refuse "Trumps's vaccine". Did you miss that?

No, it was not ignored. He did "Operation Warp Speed" to get vaccines produced in the quickest time possible.
Joe and Kamala, meanwhile, made attempts to get people to refuse "Trumps's vaccine". Did you miss that?
Ahh yeah I totally missed that. But then I don't listen to Fox news.

Do I need to pull up Trump dismissing the biologic threat???

Just take a peek at the special hearings on Jan 6th.
Insurection is kinda a big deal don't you think?
Try to not change the topic until we settle your previous complaint, OK?
Trump did not ignore the pandemic, he did "Operation Warp Speed" . Correct?
Joe and Kamala tried to dissuade the public from taking "Trump's vaccine". Correct?

Ahh yeah I totally missed that. But then I don't listen to Fox news.
You missed that Joe and Kamala tried to dissuade the public from taking the "Trump vaccine" ?
I'll bring the evidence. That's how we deal with possible disagreement. Evidence presentation. Agreed?

When CNN asked Kamala Harris if she would take the vaccine once it's approved, she refused to answer: "Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump."

• September 6, 2020: Kamala Harris says "I think that's going to be an issue" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.
  • July 28, 2020: Joe Biden suggests the coronavirus vaccine won't be "real" and may not be "safe."
  • August 6, 2020: Biden says the vaccine is "not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."
  • September 3, 2020: Biden asks "Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?"
  • September 7, 2020: Biden said he would take the coronavirus vaccine "only if we knew all of what went into it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back