World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not saying to not take the medically approved vaccine, just the crazy mans lone advice on what to take.
Makes perfect sense.
Makes no sense at all; how would Trump distribute a vaccine not approved for emergency use by the FDA?

When CNN asked Kamala Harris if she would take the vaccine once it's approved, she refused to answer: "Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump."

• September 6, 2020: Kamala Harris says "I think that's going to be an issue" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.
  • July 28, 2020: Joe Biden suggests the coronavirus vaccine won't be "real" and may not be "safe."
  • August 6, 2020: Biden says the vaccine is "not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."
  • September 3, 2020: Biden asks "Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?"
  • September 7, 2020: Biden said he would take the coronavirus vaccine "only if we knew all of what went into it."
What's your point , all these statements make perfect sense. I wouldn't take "trumps" vaccine either, if it's not approved medically.
Would you inject bleach into your veins like he suggested?

What's your point , all these statements make perfect sense. I wouldn't take "trumps" vaccine either, if it's not approved medically.
Would you inject bleach into your veins like he suggested?
He never suggested people inject bleach into their veins. That was fake news. You'll admit your error right away upon presentation of what he said, right?

He never suggested people inject bleach into their veins. That was fake news. You'll admit your error right away upon presentation of what he said, right?
That's funny because I remember actually seeing and hearing him say that from his news conference.
Do I have to pull that up?

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

I'm getting the very clear feeling that you never watch any news beyond Fox, I'm I right?

"“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

That's funny because I remember actually seeing and hearing him say that from his news conference.

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

I'm getting the very clear feeling that you never watch any news beyond Fox, I'm I right?
Your memory is fake. Your memory said "Would you inject bleach into your veins like he suggested?"
Read the article, not the headline.
As a matter of fact, I was just going to post that exact article for you. When I saw you had posted something.

"“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Not even a mention of bleach.
Can you now please admit you made that error?

Your memory is fake. Your memory said "Would you inject bleach into your veins like he suggested?"
As a matter of fact, I was just going to post that exact article for you. When I saw you had posted something.

Who are you????

Not even a mention of bleach.
Can you now please admit you made that error?
OMG So your argument is about the word bleach??? Bleach is a disinfectant, what kind of disinfectant would you inject???
Here is the CDC's list of disinfectants.
Take a look and tell me which one you would be ok injecting into your veins?

Last edited:
Who are you????

OMG So your agrument is about the word bleach??? Bleach is a disinfectant, what kind of disinfectant would you inject???
Bleach is a disinfectant. There are many many many disinfectants. Iodine,for example.

Not only were you in error about bleach, but you also are in error that he suggested people inject themselves with anything at all. Please admit both your errors now, so we can proceed with your next claims.

LOL let me know when you inject iodine how it turns out .
That was an offered example of something that is a disinfectant that is not bleach, offered since you fakenewsbrained and assumed any disinfectant had to mean bleach.

LOL let me know when you inject iodine how it turns out .
OK. Have you ever heard of propylene glycol? Or PEG, polyethylene glycol?

(PG) is a water-soluble alcohol that serves as a solvent in a variety of intravenously administered drugs in the intensive care unit and the general medicine ward. It is similar chemically and physiologically to ethylene glycol, albeit less toxic

DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DISTRIBUTION, JUST NOT TO TRUST HIS ADVICE.
No, that isn't all he said. He said the Operation Warp Speed vaccines

"not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."

He's casting doubt about the safety and effectiveness.

He tried to frighten the public of the Operation Warp Speed vaccines

Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up

Yeah, so you own article from Politico lied in the headline and told the truth down in the article..but you didn't read past the Politico fake news headline.

Now you need to admit that bleach was never even mentioned, and that Trump never suggested anyone inject themselves with anything.
Admit you were taken in by your fake news sources.

You pulled up fake news Politico feeding you a fake news headline with the truth buried in the article. That is how fake news very often deceives you.
Please now admit you were deceived on that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back