World War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not assume that decreasing surface weight wouldn't have any Teutonic effects, even large water reservoirs can cause mild tremors( ask Randall Carlsen about "rebound)
I think you misunderstand my post. When people view the model predictions of temperature vs recorded temperatures, they see a nice fit...what they don't realize is that past is refitted with data later and the past "prediction" has been "informed" by later events...thus the past modeled temperature is informed by later data. That's how it conforms to reality...the model gets to know what actually happened.
The Pinatubo eruption was in June 1991. See the model match better than any other area on the graph.

1659098272590.png

It's as if I modeled my horse race wager predictions and later showed you my accuracy but my model was later informed of all the actual conditions, like if one horse had a heart attack in the race, if one jockey was blackmailed, and so on, and my bet history was then changed to present a false picture of success to you.

Last edited:
Do not assume that decreasing surface weight wouldn't have any Teutonic effects, even large water reservoirs can cause mild tremors( ask Randall Carlsen about "rebound)
Indeed, the known great effect of a big eruption is why the model suddenly clings to the recorded temperature so well. All the other singular effects, such as clouds and aerosols, are almost unknowns. That's why in a massive UN IPPC report at the time of the crooked hockey stick furor, there was only 6 pages on clouds; they have no clue.

The trouble with only one functional "nuclear device" is( wait for it) you will be inundated with Dozens of functional nuclear weapons.

I think you mean tectonic effects, not Teutonic effects... 😄

So now apparently the nazi forces used HiMARs to hit their own POWs in the Mariupol region prison. Edit: now said to be 53 dead..
The nazi forces are in a mess, in disarray, after their attempted comeback which drew them together and left other areas weak and under increasingly withering bombardments.
How is this even possible, in the face of the oh so real news from Mulesky's Politico and and Daily Beast reports?

Last edited:
Jeebus, someone pointed out another of the insane lies here. Now Cucker Tarlson is a legitimate news source.

FACT. The Russian state nuclear company, Rosatom, bought Canadian mining company Uranium One in 2010. Uranium One had, and still has, uranium mining rights in the United States. uranium is widely bought and sold around the world for a range of purposes, from nuclear power plant fuel to medical treatments and research.

Uranium One's share of mining rights is now far less than 20 percent of the U.S. total.

Just when you think it couldn’t be nuttier it becomes a peanut factory. Controlled globally by Amy Carter. A Russian operative.

Little known fact, Russia has actually sent us weapons grade Plutonium to burn in our nuclear reactors( something like that) When the NRC puts on its"big boy" pants and allows breeder reactors and fuel reprocessing our energy needs will be met for years to or at least until fusion comes on line, perhaps this glut of energy will stop WW3 in its tracks, no longer be buying oil from nations hostile to the US and hope for another "age of reason".

Jeebus, someone pointed out another of the insane lies here. Now Cucker Tarlson is a legitimate news source.

FACT. The Russian state nuclear company, Rosatom, bought Canadian mining company Uranium One in 2010. Uranium One had, and still has, uranium mining rights in the United States. uranium is widely bought and sold around the world for a range of purposes, from nuclear power plant fuel to medical treatments and research.

Uranium One's share of mining rights is now far less than 20 percent of the U.S. total.

Just when you think it couldn’t be nuttier it becomes a peanut factory. Controlled globally by Amy Carter. A Russian operative.
What Tom said would be considered lying if Tom knew what he is talking about.
Here is the post I made which Tom has bravely blindered himself from seeing direct:.
Where were you when Obama and Hillary OK'd the deal that made 20% of US yellowcake uranium get sold to Putin?

Politifact:
the FBI was investigating corruption by the Russian company involved in the deal before the transfer was approved
Already under corruption investigation before HiIlary voted for it.
See that, Tom? Conveniently "no"?

I like to use sources that "the other side" likes. Here's Democrat rag Politifact giving the true part of their usual half-truths.
As secretary of state, Clinton did serve on a government board that ultimately approved a transfer of uranium, but she wasn’t the deciding vote. And the Clinton Foundation did receive $145 million from parties involved in the transaction
Ask yourself if, as Secretary of State, "Is the voting mentioned by Politifact the only control Hillary had?"
And "Did Obama have any control ability?"

The Hill
The approval for the takeover was inked by a nine-agency review board that included the State Department when Clinton was secretary of State.
So Hillary voted for it and put her pen to it, in her function as Secretary of State

Did Tom even get close to telling the truth regarding a claim specifically about Hillary and Obama's involvement? No, he didn't even mention them.

I like to use sources the opposition HAS TO lap up.

Let's take a closer look at the headline.
Says Hillary Clinton sold 20 percent of America’s uranium to Russia and then "the Russian government gave $145 million to the Clinton Foundation." Former FBI Director and special counsel Robert Mueller "delivered it."

Note that on Mueller the quotation marks are only around "delivered it".
Why would that be? Did he not "deliver", or did he not deliver"it". Did he do anything? What is the "it"? The uranium? The donation?

Mueller was the FBI director at the time, and the FBI was investigating corruption by the Russian company involved in the deal before the transfer was approved. But he played no role in delivering anything that we could find.
So there was a question of corruption in the company they approved the deal for and they all knew that. Politifact says he played no role in delivering anything they could find. Did they assume Mueller would have had to carry the product over in a ship?

Isn't a better question "Did Mueller travel to Russia or send anyone to Russia regarding the sale at that time ?"
What about this question: "What role(s),if any, did Mueller play in the deal?"

What other contacts did Bill and Hillary have with Putin around that time? Any benefits?

Last edited:
Avoid the woo-woo chowderheads and focus on Russia’s continued war crimes in the Ukraine, Syria and Africa. The worst of the orcs…the Wagner group and Chechen battalions are as bad as the SS,
[URLW unfurl="true"]https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nskiy-amid-calls-for-un-inquiry?CMP=Share_iOS When the first bullet is enflight, the first bomb dropped all things civil will cease, your empassioned pleading ceases when your brain squitrs out through whats left of your skull.
Tecumseh Sherman said it best[War is Hell]

Avoid the woo-woo chowderheads and focus on Russia’s continued war crimes in the Ukraine, Syria and Africa. The worst of the orcs…the Wagner group and Chechen battalions are as bad as the SS,
Avoid the guy who repeatedly foists his false info on this forum even after exposure. There is no way such a tale teller can know what he claims, and there is lots of evidence that Ukrainian officials have lied so much that even their colleagues couldn't take the embarrassment anymore.

Ukrainian government has already been caught in lie after lie wrt to their false claims of war crimes. Even third party humanitarian aid groups that traveled there to help had to complain about the stream of outrageous lies from the most prolific of the horrendously evil liars.
Newsweek:
According to the online Ukrinform news platform, one member of the Ukrainian parliament, Pavlo Frolov, provided a number of reasons why Denisova was removed, including "the numerous details of 'unnatural sexual offenses' and child sexual abuses in the occupied territories, which were unsupported by evidence and only harmed Ukraine."

He also stated that other reasons for her removal from her post included "repeated failure to perform her duties related to the establishment of humanitarian corridors" as well as "counteracting the deportation of adults and children from the occupied territories."

Ukrainska Pravda also reported that more than 230 of the 450 members of the legislative body voted in favor of removing Denisova. It's unclear who will take over the post at this time.

Newsweek reached out to the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and the office of the Ukrainian commissioner for human rights for comment.
As I said, there's no way the false tale-bearer can know what he claims to know. However, it pays to use logical analysis as to who would potentially see benefit in such a hit. That's certainly open for discussion.

Remember, it was a Ukrainian official medic who called out to cut off prisoners' organs.
Russian troops captured by workers of a Ukrainian medic volunteers will all be castrated, the founder of the unit said on national TV this Sunday.

The combat medic, whose staff the Western media describes as “medical angels”, told the TV host that “cockroaches” didn't deserve the "right to procreate", RT reported.

The shocking remarks came from Gennadiy Druzenko, a lawyer-turned-volunteer medic working on the frontline in Ukraine.

Last time, UK blocked UN the independent investigation of the massacre even after the top guy in UN called for it and Russia called for it immediately. UK stopped it because Ukraine officials were so obviously lying.Then we hear no more about it. Like all the child-assault lies. Ukraine's all quiet about them now.

It would not be unbelievable that assaults take place in war zones by any armed force personnel. It happens. It also happens that Ukraine has already disgraced itself internationally with monstrously outrageous lies.

Last edited:
Isn't that what I said?
It depends on how you define "proven" and what you call "safe" and what you call "effective". Otherwise, without that, you have just more spew. "Safe" and "effective" are relative terms. They certainly have not been safe for everyone, and they certainly have not been effective in the way they were sold to the public, forced on the public, by mandate.
Joe Biden CNN town hall
"You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,"

You're much more likely to be a case if you're boostered than if you're unvaccinated or double vaccinated. Just previously you were more likely to be a case if you were double vaccinated than if you were unvaccinated. How effective the shots are at preventing hospitalization if you are a case is not how effective they are overall, if they double your risk of being a case.

Last edited:
Is it breast awareness month?
San Diego Padres are wearing pink jerseys.
How do they still get to keep that name? It sounds like cultural appropriation AND toxic masculinity. Cultural toxic masculinity appropriation...I guess that's what makes it OK. As long as it helps them think good thoughts about healthy breasts, I suppose?

Last edited:
The Demented Marionette is now angling away from Russia to provoke China....just after he sent Hunter's payoff in China a shipment of American Strategic Reserve oil. Nothing-Too-Low Joe.
Afghanistan abandonment of Americans and allies wasn't enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back