Why No Recent Reviews?

The ProdecoTech Genesis R is one of the bikes I’m considering. I really value the EBR reviews but there are not any recent ProdecoTech reviews. Does anyone know why?

The ProdecoTech Genesis R is one of the bikes I’m considering. I really value the EBR reviews but there are not any recent ProdecoTech reviews. Does anyone know why?

Court charges a modest fee plus travel expenses. The newer Genesis and Phantom models with the frame mounted batteries offer better weight distribution than the older rack mount design. The website has mentioned an upcoming mid-drive model with a torque sensor pedal assist for a while, which would be a change from the direct drive throttle Class 2 ebikes they’re known for, though if it’s using the Bafang max drive 350w $3k seems a bit expensive when compared with other ebikes with the same motor from Biktrix, M2S, Populo, FLX, etc.

Last edited:
Prodecotech is planning to do some reviews with Court and EBR for our upcoming 2018 models here in early spring of this year. The Genesis R is a great bike with great reliability and is throttle based. Expect 25-30 miles typical mileage and a comfortable riding position with high quality components due to Prodecotech's history with some of the leading industry brands. The downtube Samsung battery is very reliable and powerful to keep the bike going for years of hassle free enjoyment.

August 2019 update,
A spin off called Life Electric Vehicles appeared to fail to deliver an eBMX4 model, it's unclear if this bike shipped, a 2018 Facebook post indicated pre-order customers were offered Prodecotech bikes.
In 2018 Prodecotech lost its national distributor Dick's Sporting Goods who switched to selling Pacific Cycles Schwinn branded ebikes.
Most of their social media channels have gone quiet, the Prodecotech website news section has not been updated in 2 years, and there are complaints from 2018-2019 listed on the websites of the Better Business Bureau and Florida Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
In October 2018 the owners filed with the Florida Division of Corporations to reinstate as a Limited Liability Company.
As of June 8, 2019 the Experian Commercial Risk database indicates bankruptcy has not been filed.
Bikes continue to be listed on the ProdecoTech website.

Last edited:
Back