EBR doesn’t review Luna?

Neverlost

Region
USA
I was looking in electric bike review and I don’t see a single Luna bike reviewed. I’m just curious why

I was looking in electric bike review and I don’t see a single Luna bike reviewed. I’m just curious why
Because reps from that company attacked members here on the forum; they were booted. There was also a also another incident that I won't go into because I wasn't there. Suffice it to say, I wouldn't do business with a company that has the leadership they do. I have friends that have made purchases from them and they said they'd never go back

I purchased a Luna X2 a year ago and my buddy bought one 6 months ago. We have had almost zero problems with support or the bikes. We are very happy with the performance and the company...

I purchased a Luna X2 a year ago and my buddy bought one 6 months ago. We have had almost zero problems with support or the bikes. We are very happy with the performance and the company...
Ditto. They have been very good to work with. Lot's of communication. When an item was out of warranty, they offered to me at a 50% reduction in price, without asking.

Last edited:
If the owner were around, he would probably say "I don't need no stinking review, and I'm not paying for it either". He's probably been kicked off every ebike forum except the one he owns, but he's successful. If you want a superfast off-road ebike, I think his guys know how to make them.

I've purchased batteries amd motors from Luna back around 2016-2017. The customer service was fine when I used them. I think tomjacz was one of their remote support guys.

Back