Why does giant need me to be online to use the bike?

And I can’t believe this problem still isn’t solved. I want my power and cadence info uploaded & can’t. (Works fine with my creo 2 ebike). To top it off, after 2+ years off my bike and app, due to cancer, the app no longer recognizes me as having an account & « support » does not respond to inquiries as to what to do.
The new ridecontrol app v2 should have allowed you to move/convert your account, no?
 
I am highly amused that someone would want an app to ride a bike. It for me would be like an app to walk barefoot along the shore or to go skinny-dipping.
 
I am highly amused that someone would want an app to ride a bike. It for me would be like an app to walk barefoot along the shore or to go skinny-dipping.
Lol!
Understood. That said, it does have a recording function like Strava, so lots of people use it for that. I use a Garmin instead, and only use the app to check system stats and adjusting assist levels. So it is rarely used. Oh yes, firmware updates as well...
 
Back