Where's My XP?

Just got off the phone with Lectric.

I asked about my order #346X because I saw some people with #37XX with tracking numbers.
They told me that they've created label up to order number #4000.
and they have to manually go into the computer and change the status into fulfilled.
So you will probably be getting a tracking number soon if you are 4000 and below.

Hi, I ordered my bike July 19, 2019 #2983 and it wasn't delivered until Sept. 18, 2019. That's 2 whole months, but the bike is worth the wait. It's ready to ride as soon as you unpack it and unfold it. Friends of mine didn't want to wait and bought another brand, but had to completely build it out the box. So hold on it's on the way... :)
I thought the tires needed air? Enjoy the ride.

Anyone else having issues with white bikes not moving as opposed to black ones?
One order, 2 bikes. I assumed they would be delivered at the same time.
Not looking like it's going to happen.
Black one is moving through the system nicely.
The white one is still sitting with zero movement at all.
My order number 357x is for a black bike

I asked about my order #346X because I saw some people with #37XX with tracking numbers.
and they have to manually go into the computer and change the status into fulfilled.
So you will probably be getting a tracking number soon if you are 4000 and below.
Nice news

Order #3997 here, I guess I just made the cut :) Hoping for tracking number soon.

hutchentoot I was starting to worry your number wasn't being called!
Me too. Earlier in the day I sent an email asking if there were any updates. One liner. Just curious. I know it must be hard to keep track of everything, and an email here and there could help. I think since August 6th, I have sent under ten emails.

That's not too many.

Me too. Earlier in the day I sent an email asking if there were any updates. One liner. Just curious. I know it must be hard to keep track of everything, and an email here and there could help. I think since August 6th, I have sent under ten emails.

That's not too many.

Not too many? I sent one. But to be honest it was labor day. lol Sorry Brent, I figured you guys would take a long weekend and you'd see it Tuesday morning. I've got to give some points for dedication. He responded on labor day.

Okay now I'm really pissed off at FedEx, the armpit of all shippers. FedEx RECEIVED order #290x last Thursday on 9/12. They sat on it until Monday 9/16. This morning, Friday 9/20, I received a notification from FedEx that it would be DELIVERED TODAY. I completely rearranged my schedule and the bike NEVER SHOWED up! I'm placing my money on that it will actually arrive on Tuesday 9/24.

I also received notification that a shipping label was created for order #368x. I have low hopes on following that shipment.

No wonder why so many companies in my circle go with the brown truck, UPS.

FedEx is so screwed up. Last year, they paid ALL moving expenses for an employee, friend of mine, to move from Buffalo New York to Florida to work at that location. Six months later, they are again paying for all moving expenses to relocate the entire household back-up North into another city because they're closing the Florida location.

Friends do not let friends FedEx.

I got my bike ,order 2603 on 9/16. Love it, best purchase ever. And I’m glad I waited it out.
Sonow my husband is selling his Ancheer Ebikes, mountain bike and opting for a white Lectric bike. His order 5622....Christmas present?
I can’t believe the volume these are selling at.

Back