Where's My XP?

3368 was due Monday 09-23-19. got email 09-22-19 saying it was coming Tuesday,day late now, 09-24-19. next email, bike was delivered 09-23-19 9:10am????? anyways im gona charge her up and do a side by side with my 2019 rad mini. will let ya know. if ya care
Sounds great. Can't wait to see the results!

Have patience. I'm a #40xx and I do not expect to see my bike until mid-October. While I hope for it to come sooner, it's pretty clear a two-month wait is the norm. I ordered 8/16, so I'm not worrying until 10/16. They were clearly too optimistic in their original delivery dates, and clearly not prepared for the onslaught. I'm waiting because I continue to do research, and still cannot find a comparable bike for the $899 I paid. And as far as I have been able to read in all these forums, no one anywhere has written a post or posted a video saying the Lectric XP is a total POS. Keepin' the faith! 😇
It will get there. I was biting my nails too. Mine is supposed to be delivered this Thursday. #357x, 6 August order.

My order on 6 August was 421 orders before yours.. both of ours are supposed to be delivered on the same day. Interesting math.
Could it be they are shipping 500 a week?

I dont think so. Looked into the fine prints. Its just label creation. FedEx does not have my package yet. So the delivery will change for sure.

They were clearly too optimistic in their original delivery dates, and clearly not prepared for the onslaught. I'm waiting because I continue to do research, and still cannot find a comparable bike for the $899 I paid. And as far as I have been able to read in all these forums, no one anywhere has written a post or posted a video saying the Lectric XP is a total POS. Keepin' the faith! 😇

But... Then they should have revised their shipping and delivery dates. You don't get to claim surprise when it's ongoing for months lol. I'm sure the product will be fine, but still annoying that I was told to expect an early September shipping date, and here we are on the last week with no shipping date.

Last edited:
Have patience. I'm a #40xx and I do not expect to see my bike until mid-October. While I hope for it to come sooner, it's pretty clear a two-month wait is the norm. I ordered 8/16, so I'm not worrying until 10/16. They were clearly too optimistic in their original delivery dates, and clearly not prepared for the onslaught. I'm waiting because I continue to do research, and still cannot find a comparable bike for the $899 I paid. And as far as I have been able to read in all these forums, no one anywhere has written a post or posted a video saying the Lectric XP is a total POS. Keepin' the faith! 😇

I hear ya.. I ordered on 8/17, a little after midnight (impulse buy after watching KevCentral), so kinda 8/16.. crazy that they received that many orders in such a short period.. I've been paying close attention to this forum for a while and just decided to post to vent a little.. I'm still somewhat optimistic that they'll ship by the end of the week.. But we'll see..

Last week of September and still waiting for my "Early September Shipping" confirmation. I've been trying to be as patient as possible. But it's getting tougher with the lack of communication on exactly where they're at on orders. Fingers crossed that they ship it by the end of the week. I'd be happy to just see that a label has been made.. That way I'd have a whole other bout of anxiety to deal with.

Order #41xx, btw..
Order #400x and same story.
Just sent email to find out what's going on.

I hear ya.. I ordered on 8/17, a little after midnight (impulse buy after watching KevCentral), so kinda 8/16.. crazy that they received that many orders in such a short period.. I've been paying close attention to this forum for a while and just decided to post to vent a little.. I'm still somewhat optimistic that they'll ship by the end of the week.. But we'll see..
I also made an impulse buy at 1:30 a.m. wonder what percentage of us did the same thing?

Just got the email from Lectric saying I will get tracking info tomorrow.
I also got a email that the bike has shipped. Got a FedEx tracking number, but they have not received the bike yet, but estimate that the bike will arrive on Wednesday, September 25th (Northern California). My order # is 383x. I'm actually not disappointed. It is just a little past Mid September and I had 'Early September' shipment on my order. I'm looking forward to my first ride. I also want to thank everyone for the informative posts especially on what to check before the first ride.

Half my order showed up today. Order 36XX on 8/6 for 2 bikes, one of each color. Notified with tracking numbers for both on 9/19. The white bike shows zero movement while I rode the black one today. Took exactly 7 weeks.
A friend ordered 2 white ones. He had an email with a pic of a bunch of bikes on pallets..ALL BLACK. No movement on his bikes either.
Wonder if they are waiting for a shipment of white bikes before I see one headed this way?

Half my order showed up today. Order 36XX on 8/6 for 2 bikes, one of each color. Notified with tracking numbers for both on 9/19. The white bike shows zero movement while I rode the black one today. Took exactly 7 weeks.
A friend ordered 2 white ones. He had an email with a pic of a bunch of bikes on pallets..ALL BLACK. No movement on his bikes either.
Wonder if they are waiting for a shipment of white bikes before I see one headed this way?
Interesting. #357x is on its way. Tracking # from FedEx, stating it is 'In Transit' to my address. I ordered another one late August, #46xx and nothing on it yet.

A rough observation from comments here seems to indicate that it is taking approximately 2 months to ship the bike from order date. I ordered 8/16 for "early September," but I am now figuring a 10/15 delivery date or thereabouts. Seems more realistic.
Same here: 4013

Last week of September and still waiting for my "Early September Shipping" confirmation. I've been trying to be as patient as possible. But it's getting tougher with the lack of communication on exactly where they're at on orders. Fingers crossed that they ship it by the end of the week. I'd be happy to just see that a label has been made.. That way I'd have a whole other bout of anxiety to deal with.

Order #41xx, btw..
Same here: 4013

Back