Where's My XP?

Hey, new guy here, just wanted to join the fun. Another aging Boomer who bought after midnight. Purchased 8/30, #50xx. Expecting 10/30 and will be pleasantly surprised if better

Arrived, and left, ARCADIA, CA fedex facility. Hopefully now I get to watch it cross the country ;)

Same here.. I'm hoping that the fact that I live in the central hub (Chicago) for anything that gets shipped in this country will work to my benefit on shipping speed.. it usually does..

Same here.. I'm hoping that the fact that I live in the central hub (Chicago) for anything that gets shipped in this country will work to my benefit on shipping speed.. it usually does..
Probably. Mine made 2 stops in Ohio after leaving Chicago on the way to Detroit lol

Awesome! I'm #4548 so 400+ away is not too bad. Chicago here.
Not bad at all. In fact, I'm not even sure that I can complain about late delivery. I got in for early September shipping. But they did say that it could be a two week (ish) window for order processing and shipping before delivery. So the fact that I'm getting delivery before the end of the month makes me feel like they kept their promise, ultimately. Even though it may not have gone exactly as described.

Not bad at all. In fact, I'm not even sure that I can complain about late delivery. I got in for early September shipping. But they did say that it could be a two week (ish) window for order processing and shipping before delivery. So the fact that I'm getting delivery before the end of the month makes me feel like they kept their promise, ultimately. Even though it may not have gone exactly as described.

I guess Lectric got better after a rough start with shipment of so many bikes. I'm also not too bothered by the wait. So far everyone pretty much agrees, they're worth the wait at what we paid for them.

I reached out to Lectric for the first time and got this response:

Thanks for reaching out and checking in with us!

I would expect to receive an update by the end of next week saying your order has been fulfilled! Shortly after you'll get an email with a fedex tracking number!
Please don't hesitate to email or call with any questions!

Happy to shed a little light on the situation,

Anthony

So by the end of next week I can expect an update then shortly thereafter a tracking number!

Morning All!
48##
Purchase date - August 29
Status - Unfulfilled
Late Sept shipment group

Looks like I should be expecting about a mid Oct based on the information previously provided (thanks all). Fingers crossed that I get some movement on the Status to stay in that 'Late September shipment' group.
I have a vacation trip planned Oct 18th and my wife just received her Sondors Step. Praying to the shipping gods that I squeeze in and get it before that date. 🤞

Back