Where's My XP?

The new main latch appears to be strong enough, but I wasn't expecting it to be sure. Tomorrow is inspection and first ride. Everything appears to be tight. The pedals are very tight. I could not budge them with the provided wrench.
No trouble with new latch. 8m so far

Thanks for your comments on the new latch. From some of the pictures i couldn't tell where the safety pin/release was. But I just saw that its built into the latch itself and is operated by your thumb. That is a very clean and neat design.

Is the new latch made entirely out of metal including the safety pin?

Anyone from the #5xxx range received a shipping notification yet? I saw a #4904 (and #4924) yesterday in the other thread, and I'm #5119, so they're getting pretty close. I'm hoping to see something this week.

Anyone from the #5xxx range received a shipping notification yet? I saw a #4904 (and #4924) yesterday in the other thread, and I'm #5119, so they're getting pretty close. I'm hoping to see something this week.
I’m 100 ahead of you, and nothing yet

Arrived, and left, ARCADIA, CA fedex facility. Hopefully now I get to watch it cross the country ;)
Arrived today, during a thunderstorm. Box looks good. But wet. Unfortunately will probably not be able to unbox and ride today. But at least I have a big box :)

Arrived today, during a thunderstorm. Box looks good. But wet. Unfortunately will probably not be able to unbox and ride today. But at least I have a big box :)
It is not obvious how to unbox this thing. The only thing not covered in packing material is a wire bundle/ I'm not going to use that. I might cut the side of box out so I can slide it out and not have to try and lift it. I'd like to get it out of the box, and battery on charger.

My box was 3 layers of corrugated cardboard. Pretty rugged.

It is not obvious how to unbox this thing. The only thing not covered in packing material is a wire bundle/ I'm not going to use that. I might cut the side of box out so I can slide it out and not have to try and lift it. I'd like to get it out of the box, and battery on charger.

My box was 3 layers of corrugated cardboard. Pretty rugged.
I just laid the box on its side

Back