Where's My XP?

Order 465X, Received FedEx tracking on Friday 9/27 and the FedEx website showed that they had received it on Monday 19/30 at Arcadia, CA. Checked FedEx site everyday for time of departure. No Luck! Finally called FedEx today 10/3 and they confirmed that I will receive it on Friday 10/4 per the ETA on their web site. Neat trick since the site still shows the bike is in CA. We will see...
My bike showed the same thing until the last minute, then it changed from CA to Georgia. It arrived on time. Expecting one tomorrow, it just now shows it is 'incoming' to Kennesaw Georgia...( North of Atlanta)

As far as I know, nobody in the #5xxx range has even gotten a shipping label yet, but the late #49xx range has. I wonder if they stopped at #4999 for whatever reason. I'm starting to lose hope in that "next week" claim Brent made last week for my #5119.

As far as I know, nobody in the #5xxx range has even gotten a shipping label yet, but the late #49xx range has. I wonder if they stopped at #4999 for whatever reason. I'm starting to lose hope in that "next week" claim Brent made last week for my #5119.
New shipment?

hello guys, in my experience, this tracking numbers are pre-printed and scheduled for pick up from factory. probably he is shipping from China, and the factory didn't full fill the order so the courier can't pickup the bikes , therefore the tracking number shows pending. probably won't update ever again or is gonna update once the bike factory notify the courier company that they are ready for pick up. till then is gonna stay like that. if hes shipping from China speaking now. normally ebikes are shipped by airfreight from China and in 10 - 15 days maximum or earlier should reach the destination. have in mind that shipping cost from China to US is about 500-600 USD per item so if ou bought the bike 1400 about it covers the shipping and the production cost and he could make a small profit as well. otherwise he might be a scam. if hes shipping from US probably he's waiting for the container to arrive but this doesn't excuse why to give you a pre-printed tracking number.
This posting is total nonsense. There have been dozens of posts about the actual - and proven - shipping process. I highly recommend you totally disregard this posting. I hope this doesn’t start a flame war, but this is an egregious example of incorrect speculation based on ignorance when the facts are easily available in this thread

My bike showed the same thing until the last minute, then it changed from CA to Georgia. It arrived on time. Expecting one tomorrow, it just now shows it is 'incoming' to Kennesaw Georgia...( North of Atlanta)
Thanks for the feedback! I checked FedEx website just now and they finally updated the status to "Arrived in Charlotte NC" which is over two hours drive from me. The FedEx site still says they will have it to me tomorrow. I am trying to keep the faith, but it is hard to do. Tomorrow will tell the tale. Wish me luck!

Thanks for the feedback! I checked FedEx website just now and they finally updated the status to "Arrived in Charlotte NC" which is over two hours drive from me. The FedEx site still says they will have it to me tomorrow. I am trying to keep the faith, but it is hard to do. Tomorrow will tell the tale. Wish me luck!
They will.

I am a few before you 510x and was told the same as you but I contacted them tues day and this was their reply
"Thanks for reaching out! We are on track to begin shipping October pre-orders starting next week! We ship on a first come first serve basis, so you can expect to be a part of the first set of shipments. You should get an email with your FedEx tracking number sometime next week and from there shipping takes between 2-6 days. “
Seems like they slowed down on delivery’s since last week.

I am a few before you 510x and was told the same as you but I contacted them tues day and this was their reply
"Thanks for reaching out! We are on track to begin shipping October pre-orders starting next week! We ship on a first come first serve basis, so you can expect to be a part of the first set of shipments. You should get an email with your FedEx tracking number sometime next week and from there shipping takes between 2-6 days. “
Seems like they slowed down on delivery’s since last week.
Boats

Second, white one, arrived. No issues, packed awesome. Looks great next to my black one eh? Was going to go riding with my wife this weekend, but this week she had emergency surgery.. gall bladder, she's on the mend.. but that's put off for a couple weeks!

My dog approves.

Attachments

• 15702259538083405475629511100125.jpg
    15702259538083405475629511100125.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 513
  • 15702261002316421147379173286634.jpg
    15702261002316421147379173286634.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 536
  • 15702261410419129674567523618166.jpg
    15702261410419129674567523618166.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 490
Just curious, when talking about shipping, why do some of you blank out part of your order number? Like: "I just got word that #4#2 is shipping". Is it some kind of security issue?

Just curious, when talking about shipping, why do some of you blank out part of your order number? Like: "I just got word that #4#2 is shipping". Is it some kind of security issue?

I blanked out the last digit before they shipped my bike in case I ever said something really bad about them - I didn't want them to get revenge by sending me that lemon pos bike that's been returned 3 times. lol Once they shipped my bike, I always used the full number.

So yeah, ghetto security. :)

I blanked out the last digit before they shipped my bike in case I ever said something really bad about them - I didn't want them to get revenge by sending me that lemon pos bike that's been returned 3 times. lol Once they shipped my bike, I always used the full number.

So yeah, ghetto security. :)
HA! Good answer.

Back