Where's My XP?

Completely disagreed lol. Perfect strategy would be to underpromise and overdeliver, instead they do the exact opposite. They knew they couldnt meet the dates and instead the continue to state they can. Silly.
Guess you didn't get it .i was trying to be funny, like waiting on Christmas morning.

man im pulling for you hutch, just like I was for woodsman. my goodness did you see all the kids he has. that man has got to get out of the house and have some peace and quiet. not hating woodsman im one of 12

Isn't that WoodsWOMAN? Woodswoman315?

Did they announce a headlight change? I remember someone posting something about the 48 tooth to 52 tooth change but with the headlight I just remember somebody saying "hey this one is different". They might just be using whatever is on sale that day.
Lectric sent the 52 tooth crank to me afterwards.

A rough observation from comments here seems to indicate that it is taking approximately 2 months to ship the bike from order date. I ordered 8/16 for "early September," but I am now figuring a 10/15 delivery date or thereabouts. Seems more realistic.

Mine is scheduled for tomorrow delivery. I called fedex to see if I could just come get it Friday as it was in St Paul, 50 miles away. They said no, it’ll be kept in a container until out for delivery on Monday. They do not deliver weekends, at least here in Minnesota.
And so we wait...and wait.....and wait some more. Luckily its been raining and storming since Friday night.
FedEx Ground does not deliver on weekends but FedEx Home delivers on Saturdays

We can scratch another one of the list. I just picked up my bike. The box looks to be in good shape and I'll dig into it later. For now I'm just glad "The Ordeal" is over and I'm glad that the pace is picking up and people won't have to wait so long.

This probably won't apply to many people but if you're picking up from a FedEx facility:

I wish you luck!
I called them in July to make sure I could have the bike sent to one of their facilities. Np, they gave me an address. I called a couple of days ago just to make sure and I'm told that that location won't accept ground freight. Np, they gave me a "case #" and rerouted the package to a "FedEx Print" store. So I called them and they can't accept hazmat (the battery makes it hazmat), but she was so nice she transferred me to a FedEx place that would accept it. Another nice lady made it all work. (details left out to protect the innocent)

So let me see if I've got this straight... FedEx ground is a problem for a FedEx location that has loading docks and trucks in their lot (I drove by)? And they don't know when a package is hazmat? Unbelievable.

They screwed up the last delivery I had back in June too. The moral of the story? Imho FedEx Inc is completely screwed up but they have some fine people that manage to keep it all working. Kinda. Sorta.

We can scratch another one of the list. I just picked up my bike. The box looks to be in good shape and I'll dig into it later. For now I'm just glad "The Ordeal" is over and I'm glad that the pace is picking up and people won't have to wait so long.

This probably won't apply to many people but if you're picking up from a FedEx facility:

I wish you luck!
I called them in July to make sure I could have the bike sent to one of their facilities. Np, they gave me an address. I called a couple of days ago just to make sure and I'm told that that location won't accept ground freight. Np, they gave me a "case #" and rerouted the package to a "FedEx Print" store. So I called them and they can't accept hazmat (the battery makes it hazmat), but she was so nice she transferred me to a FedEx place that would accept it. Another nice lady made it all work. (details left out to protect the innocent)

So let me see if I've got this straight... FedEx ground is a problem for a FedEx location that has loading docks and trucks in their lot (I drove by)? And they don't know when a package is hazmat? Unbelievable.

They screwed up the last delivery I had back in June too. The moral of the story? Imho FedEx Inc is completely screwed up but they have some fine people that manage to keep it all working. Kinda. Sorta.
haha. I called them for same thing. they told me it couldn't go to a facility to be held because it was over 55# WTF

Just received this email from them:

Shipping Update 9/19/19
Friends of Lectric eBikes,
Thank you for your continued support. We sincerely appreciate each and every one of you who are a part of this community!
Here is the latest: We began fulfilling Early September orders last week and we expect to finish fulfilling these orders in a few days. We will begin fulfilling Late September orders next week. We have also been creating shipping labels for Canadian customers and expect to have those orders in transit next week.
Prior to riding your bike, make sure you review the attached Lectric XP Owners Manual and review the First Ride video prepared by our Lectric Service Center! (Note: It has come to our attention that some customers have received an outdated manual. Please use the most up-to-date version attached to this message.) These tools will ensure a safe and enjoyable riding experience!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=xPFzqKtiUIo

Lectric XP Owners Manual
Thank you once again for your patience - and for placing your trust in us! We appreciate you!

Anyone else having issues with white bikes not moving as opposed to black ones?
One order, 2 bikes. I assumed they would be delivered at the same time.
Not looking like it's going to happen.
Black one is moving through the system nicely.
The white one is still sitting with zero movement at all.

My order 290x finally moved today for the first time but what stinks is that a person with 309x already received theirs.
Hi, I ordered my bike July 19, 2019 #2983 and it wasn't delivered until Sept. 18, 2019. That's 2 whole months, but the bike is worth the wait. It's ready to ride as soon as you unpack it and unfold it. Friends of mine didn't want to wait and bought another brand, but had to completely build it out the box. So hold on it's on the way... :)

My order is #518x LOL. I dont expect it for a couple months based on what I'm reading here. Order placed late august for early Oct ship date. No way that's happening.

I did order DJBikes fat tire from amazon and got the bike in 5 days. It seems to be a carbon copy of the RadRover. Love it! This should make the wait more bearable.

Back