Where's My XP?

3368 on way due in Michigan monday. 3389 enroute also. Due Texas Friday. When i ordered 3962 they told me it would arrive in Texas same time as 3389. Dont look like thats gonna happen. I offered to switch deliveries with first one and third one so both could get to Texas same time. Said not necessary. Oh well. Both showing in Arcadia Ca in transit

# 2928 here. It sat in Montclair, CA for 5 days and now it's moved to Arcadia. Last week they said delivery on Thursday of this week (I'm currently outside Bend, OR) and now they say Friday. Finally progress and I'm not sweating the details. The weather is getting cold and it's raining and I've been here for 5 months and I am so ready for something different. But if you're ever traveling out west, Bend is a nice town. Nice people. Things are pretty relaxed around here.

Pleased to report that my shipment is now passed the "label created" stage and progressed to "In transit" all in the same day. Glad I did not have to endure the doldrums of the dreaded third party shipper that never made any sense to me to begin with.

Now i need to hurry up and finish the autobody project that has garage out of service as it is now a make-do paint booth. Bike should be here Friday and the wife will be back Sunday and want her garage back. A couple of days in the living room without her knowing should be OK if needed.

I truly hope all of the future shipments gets to people sooner than those of the past. My bike was scheduled to ship "Early September" when i ordered it. If you split Sept. into 2 parts, Early and Late, Lectric only missed that by 2 days. I consider "Early" to mean the first 7 to 10 days of the month.

Pleased to report that my shipment is now passed the "label created" stage and progressed to "In transit" all in the same day. Glad I did not have to endure the doldrums of the dreaded third party shipper that never made any sense to me to begin with.

What order #?

Yeah that's something Kevcentral said too. IIRC he said he told people he let ride his bike to turn off pedal assist going into turns.

Oh and I'm thinking 20 mph is plenty fast for me too. I'll be on a lot of dirt trails and I'll probably keep it even slower than that and just try to enjoy the ride.
one thing to note is that everything is quiet from rattles except when I went thru some grass in the park I could hear the battery rattle gonna have to find something to cushion the battery.
Check yours before going on trials 👍

I found it surprising that #2928 all the way to #3389 are being delivered in the same week.

While the #29XX group waited a long time after their label was created w/o any movement.
but the #33XX group had theirs move almost instantly after label being created.

Now i understand that.. they are probably packing about 400 bikes per truck.
and it takes them the amount of days the #29XX had to wait to fill up one truck.

So, since im in the 34XX group.. it looks like
my label will be created soon... BUT i will have to wait with 0 movement until the 38XX or even 39XX group's labels are created.

in other words, i just missed the cut. Damn it.

Does anyone know, on average, how many bikes are being moved p/week? I'm 44XX and would like to estimate arrival as I'll be travelling a bunch this fall. Thanks!

I got an email from lectric yesterday the 17th. Saying bikes have been processed and on the way. Clicked on tracking number that directed me to FedEx website. FedEx received the info on shipment the day before on the 16th from lectric. Says FedEx picked it up in Arcadia took it to their facility there and it left that facility in Arcadia on the 17th, both bikes, picked up from lectric, brought to their facility, shipped out that night im guessing on 2 different trucks because they were marked "left facility" about an hour apart. One is being sent to me in Mi. And one is going to Tx. So lectric never notified me until day after shipping label was created and fedex picked it up. Im gratefull for that.

Got all this yesterday

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-18-11-58-42.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-18-11-58-42.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 385
Create a free account at FedEx website and you can schedule a delivery day for any day AFTER the original delivery commitment day.
FedEx Delivery Manager®: flexible options for residential deliveries
  • Options that help you control where and when packages are delivered. Options you can request include:
    • Schedule your delivery. Select a date, a time, or a date and time combination that fits your schedule, after the original delivery commitment date and time.** Available for most residential addresses (including Alaska and Hawaii) served by FedEx Express and FedEx Home Delivery, for packages originating from and delivered within t.

• Thanks but.. The bike i purchased for my son is being delivered to him in texas while i live in Michigan. If i create an account to alter its delivery they will mail me a code to activate my account to his Texas address (delivery address) in 3 to 5 business days. Silly huh. The bike is scheduled to be there Friday. Im sure your info on creating account will help some though.

your kid signs up for delivery. not you
Yeah i know but its a surprise birthday present lol. He wouldnt get code until after bike was delivered anyway. Ill call fed ex tomirrow if it looks like they're on schedule for Friday delivery. Bike left Arcadia last night and hasnt showed up anywhere else yet. We'll figure it out thanks

Back