Where's My XP?

Has anyone had their label started with an order number above 3099? That is the highest order number I have seen reported. Not sure where they started on the early September batch but it sure seems not much progress has been made.

Has anyone had their label started with an order number above 3099? That is the highest order number I have seen reported. Not sure where they started on the early September batch but it sure seems not much progress has been made.

No, I haven't seen anything. I emailed them again and they just tell me they are shipping a lot of bikes and to look out for an email with tracking. But that's also what they told me back in August so who knows. I'm order 3487 & 3488

What's the deal with the 20 mph top speed? Is that throttle only? Is it so they can sell to Europe where I think the limit is 20?
As I understand it, some of US max speeds for ebikes are 20mph. A lot are higher, so if someone wants to increase the speed, as a user, that's fine. Keeps companies out of legal issues.

What's the deal with the 20 mph top speed? Is that throttle only? Is it so they can sell to Europe where I think the limit is 20?
Mine was locked at 20 mph or 32 kph. You can unlock it to 40 kph which is 24 ish mph through display. Same way as lectric. Up down arrows scroll through etc...

I wrote an email to Letric today:

Hello Lectric😊,

As we are now into the 3rd week of September, and I had an assumed promise of an early September ship date. I was wondering when my XP will be shipped? I would like to ride it before it gets to cold here in NY. I’ve been hearing that you are giving ship updates on Facebook. I don’t use social media, so it would be appreciated if you contact me directly.

A few hours later I received an email:

Your order is on the way. Order 337# is on the way will be delivered Monday 9/23 by end of day.

They really are lacking in communication. The tracking number was the first acknowledgement of my order besides the receipt from Paypal when I paid for it.

I think a big part of this is how the consumer reads things, and how Lectric does, and how they differ.

When I place an order for "early September delivery", I expect to receive it in early September. Preferably very early September.

When Lectric says "early September delivery" I think that is when the bikes will be delivered to them. And "early September delivery" could be any time in the first half of the month.

Then, they have to take the bikes out of the container (which likely arrived by slow ship), create a shipping label for each one, put it back into the container. Have the container shipped to fedex. Have fedex empty the container and start shipping.

If I get my "early September delivery" bike by the end of the month, and it is as promised, I will be happy. I kind of expected they were being optimistic.

Their web site should probably be updated to display realistic estimates of when the product would be delivered to the consumer.
The customer does not really care when Lectric gets the bike, they want to know when it will be on their doorstep.

Their other marketing was brilliant. And they probably have a lot of capital invested in getting this going (so needed as many orders as possible early on). And as near as I can tell they have made lots and lots of sales :)

To over promise delivery dates was probably a risk they had to take to keep the money flowing.

To survive long term they should probably under promise and over deliver. A happy customer generates referrals ;)
Just my opinion.

Fully agree. Their promise dates are so off that they create negative feelings. Horrible business model.

I wrote an email to Letric today:

Hello Lectric😊,

As we are now into the 3rd week of September, and I had an assumed promise of an early September ship date. I was wondering when my XP will be shipped? I would like to ride it before it gets to cold here in NY. I’ve been hearing that you are giving ship updates on Facebook. I don’t use social media, so it would be appreciated if you contact me directly.

A few hours later I received an email:

Your order is on the way. Order 337# is on the way will be delivered Monday 9/23 by end of day.
Woo hoo. Only a couple hundo away. 35XX ordered on August 6th. Finally some light at the end of the tunnel.

So far i like my Lectric recieved it yesterday. 😃20 mph is fast enough for a bike, I don't reach it often usually just PAS 2 or 3 lol I compared it with a regular 20"in bike. me in the regular bike and sister on Lectric. Wow was I out of breath, and tired and my thighs burning! trying to keep up especially on hilly areas. What a difference ebikes make.
You just gotta be careful when pedaling and turning tends to pick up quick 😂😂

So far i like my Lectric recieved it yesterday. 😃20 mph is fast enough for a bike, I don't reach it often usually just PAS 2 or 3 lol I compared it with a regular 20"in bike. me in the regular bike and sister on Lectric. Wow was I out of breath, and tired and my thighs burning! trying to keep up especially on hilly areas. What a difference ebikes make.
You just gotta be careful when pedaling and turning tends to pick up quick 😂😂

Yeah that's something Kevcentral said too. IIRC he said he told people he let ride his bike to turn off pedal assist going into turns.

Oh and I'm thinking 20 mph is plenty fast for me too. I'll be on a lot of dirt trails and I'll probably keep it even slower than that and just try to enjoy the ride.

3368 on way due in Michigan monday. 3389 enroute also. Due Texas Friday. When i ordered 3962 they told me it would arrive in Texas same time as 3389. Dont look like thats gonna happen. I offered to switch deliveries with first one and third one so both could get to Texas same time. Said not necessary. Oh well. Both showing in Arcadia Ca in transit

Back