Where's My XP?

It just arrived today! Just as a lot of the reviewers had noted, my initial impression is: "That's a lot of bike." There was one allen bolt securing the rear fender that had been stripped out. The rear fender was loose and that's what caught my attention. I did tightened it and the threads nearly immediately felt stripped, although it is tight enough (for now). I may just run a slightly smaller bolt through the attachment hole with a nut and washer. No big deal. I don't see any scratches anywhere. Oh and it looks like the derailler guard is bent in. From all the reports about the guard, I kind of expected that. Trying to take it one step at a time as I get everything in order and ready to ride (and while the battery is charging). But it's finally here!

Letric emailed me order 337# will ship around the second week of September. Ordered it 7/31 for early September shipping. I’m hoping this week. I’ll update if I receive any news.
You still have a while to wait maybe 3 weeks for your bike to arrive.
But you will get it!
Myn was suppose to arrive late august and just got it today.... 😂😂😂 the wait was worth it, I'm still taking it step by step haven't ridin it yet.... 😅

You still have a while to wait maybe 3 weeks for your bike to arrive.
But you will get it!
Myn was suppose to arrive late august and just got it today.... 😂😂😂 the wait was worth it, I'm still taking it step by step haven't ridin it yet.... 😅
Congratulations! Enjoy. 3 weeks more wow! If it is damaged in any way I will sure be pissed after over 2 months waiting.

Really nice ride! Hope everyone gets theirs ASAP!!
1568666600163.png

My FedEx scheduled delivery date is set for tomorrow. I have been tracking the shipment through the FedEx system, as noted in a previous post. As of this Sunday morning at 6 a.m., the last tracking item is "in transit" from the local FedEx facility, the one that would likely get it "out for delivery." In other words, it looks like the bike is at the last point in the shipping before it appears at my door and now it's got an entire day (Sunday, today) to get it here. My question is - does FedEx ever deliver this type of shipment on a Sunday? I just Googled this question and saw some news stories from last May about that they were going to Sunday deliveries, but that news seems a bit contradictory to the home delivery info I see on the FedEx website. Anyone have any experience getting their bike on a Sunday? Probably not ... but at this point I need to keep talking, otherwise I am going to go nuts. These final moments before delivery are like seeing all the presents under the tree on Christmas Eve, so please bear with me.
Patience my friends, Patience. This is why I try to stay local in the contiguous US when ordering. Too frustrating to track orders like this. Hang in there guys, your day is coming to celebrate! Ride safe all!!

Yeah, we've also had occasional Amazon deliveries on Sunday, and some even delivered by the USPS -- imagine that. I just can't recall if it had ever been FedEx showing up on a Sunday or not. We do live a bit out there in the boonies. Good point about ramped-up delivery services that happen during the holidays.
I concur. I have had super fast deliveries from USPS and Amazon on Sundays. Not sure about UPS or Fed Ex though...

Congratulations! Enjoy. 3 weeks more wow! If it is damaged in any way I will sure be pissed after over 2 months waiting.
Thank you! I just rode to my sisters house, 10 min walking first ebike I ride it probably took 3 mins. Lol There's a small delay when you pedal or do the trottle than it takes off quick and pulls you back 😂 it takes some getting used too, but it's fun! Lol
Have faith that it won't be damaged. On myn the front fender is aliitle off, and miner scratches if you look up close But the bike works Great! I couldn't of asked for more! Let us know when you get more updates.

Attachments

• 20190916_150308.jpg
    20190916_150308.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 382
Do you have a picture of the new head light? And yes it's 52 tooth crank and it has a derailleur gaurd
I didn't get mine yet but the round headlight with the reflector attached is the old light that you see on the bikes they sent out to the R.V. guys and such. Others that have been getting theirs and posting pics here have what appears to be kinda rectangular headlights (the lens anyway). I really don't know if one is brighter than the other though. Just warning you if they didn't switch the headlight to ck the crankset. im glad all is right on your bike.

I didn't get mine yet but the round headlight with the reflector attached is the old light that you see on the bikes they sent out to the R.V. guys and such. Others that have been getting theirs and posting pics here have what appears to be kinda rectangular headlights (the lens anyway). I really don't know if one is brighter than the other though. Just warning you if they didn't switch the headlight to ck the crankset. im glad all is right on your bike.

Did they announce a headlight change? I remember someone posting something about the 48 tooth to 52 tooth change but with the headlight I just remember somebody saying "hey this one is different". They might just be using whatever is on sale that day.

Did they announce a headlight change? I remember someone posting something about the 48 tooth to 52 tooth change but with the headlight I just remember somebody saying "hey this one is different". They might just be using whatever is on sale that day.
I don't recall someone talking about headlight change.
But you might want to get a new one maybe from amazon a brighter because I tried it at night and it's not super bright, to look at what's on the ground hard to see when its dark out. The back light is bright enough thats good!

No problem, thanks for looking out!

Thank you! I just rode to my sisters house, 10 min walking first ebike I ride it probably took 3 mins. Lol There's a small delay when you pedal or do the trottle than it takes off quick and pulls you back 😂 it takes some getting used too, but it's fun! Lol
Have faith that it won't be damaged. On myn the front fender is aliitle off, and miner scratches if you look up close But the bike works Great! I couldn't of asked for more! Let us know when you get more updates.
Fantastic! Have fun with your new ride, looks awesome.

Back