What's my best choice.

Traveler7477

I drive a semi and I recently experimented with 2 sondors. One for me one for my co driver. I wanted to make sure I can build a bike rack that wouldn't damage my truck or the bik5. 2 weeks now everything good. Now I want a bike. Since I sound out revolution x 6 is not legal I need to look elsewhere. I'm looking for power for major off road climbing, full suspension, throttle would be great, 25mph or more something to fall under the radar. I also do a lot of city riding. Tuesday i was in new york ny friday ill be in vancouver bc. most important range. I was looking at monster e FS but it may not be right for me. So I'm looking for a all around bike. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Trying to do my homework and the Bulls monster e FS and the E-stream evo looks like the best way to go. Between those two Witch would be better? Keep in mind I'll be going from beach to mountain. City to country.

I just got a Bulls fs 3 27.5 plus Evo OMG is the thing incredible..Climbs like a Billy goat. Love the 2 chain rings upfront , with 11 tooth rear makes 22 choices !. The 2.8 tires are what really sets it off. Haven't pushed it yet but range is supposed to be one of the best. Just got back from vaca. riding some Colorado trails with the Bulls , Highly recommend Colorado Springs for Mtb'n .Happy truckin.

Last edited:
Thank you. My daughter and my dad are both telling me to get the E-stream. After you figure out the range can you let me know? I know every situation is different. Thanks again appreciate the info.

It sounds like the Evo 45 FS could be a good option for you as well. This one has a 28 mph top speed.

Also - are you planning to fly with your bike? I noticed you said you travel, but I wasn't sure if you were aware of the airline restrictions for flying with a batteries. Basically anything over 100Wh is not allowed.

I'm not flying. I drive a semi truck. Thank you for the information. I should test ride both bikes before making a decision. Or better go to a expo. Thanks again:)

Who has a warranty on any bbshd? ANd what bike, once the vendor see's a bbshd or whatever has been installed, will honor a bike warranty?
He stated "Major off road hill climbing" That's about as major as you're gonna get without going off the deep end. I'm not pitching for the vendor other than that I did get some small orders filled quickly. But they seem like nice bikes at a very reasonable price point. For that price point, you have to be willing to do a little wrenching once in a while, but that is true of a lot of bikes.

Well, where to start, um, EM3ev, California eBikes, Empoweredcycles, there's 3. As to bikes themselves you're right no warranty, But that's the easy one. I'm not impressed by 40MPH bikes with 20MPH brakes either. The people I use also have 1 year warranties on their batteries as well. I'm not dissing a vendor, just pointing out that, one, there's no review or experience posted with the recommended motor, and two, there aren't a lot of reports nor is there much experience with the overvolted up amped versions. Anecdotally they seem to be holding up, but patterns take time and larger numbers of units out to see how stout they are. Personally I never recommend a motor or bike I haven't any experience with. The standard BBSHD, BBS02, and BBS01 i have several years now of experience riding supporting and repairing. I know of at least a dozen of standard BBSHD models being run off road. I likely supported and helped sell scores of BBSxx motors.

I drive a semi and I recently experimented with 2 sondors. One for me one for my co driver. I wanted to make sure I can build a bike rack that wouldn't damage my truck or the bik5. 2 weeks now everything good. Now I want a bike. Since I sound out revolution x 6 is not legal I need to look elsewhere. I'm looking for power for major off road climbing, full suspension, throttle would be great, 25mph or more something to fall under the radar. I also do a lot of city riding. Tuesday i was in new york ny friday ill be in vancouver bc. most important range. I was looking at monster e FS but it may not be right for me. So I'm looking for a all around bike. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you.
I missed the location visit, but one of the WORLDS premier bike kit reseller and engineers is in Vancouver. I'd make a stop there and have a conversation with the fellows at Grin. Top shelf people and products if you are building.
Grin Technologies  
950 Powell St #205, Vancouver, BC V6A 1H9, Canada

CHECK THE ADDRESS AS THEY MOVED RECENTLY

Back