What would you like to see Lectric build next

woodie

I’d like to see Lectric build a moped styled ebike somewhere along the lines of super 73/juiced scrambler and the new sondors madmods and also something to compete with rad rover 5.A 26 inch fat tire bike with front shocks.

I'd like a stealth/light ebike... but that's my personal preference.

Market seems like it favors a trail bike or a commuter (both full sized).

Full suspension non folding, hydraulic brakes with a throttle, 27.5 or 29 wheels, under 65 lbs, rack, fenders, full color display with voltage indicator and last but not least, a throttle!
3000-3500 price range

Full suspension non folding, hydraulic brakes with a throttle, 27.5 or 29 wheels, under 65 lbs, rack, fenders, full color display with voltage indicator and last but not least, a throttle!
3000-3500 price range

And of course, @Taylor57's wish bike... the full suspension eMTB. :)

And of course, @Taylor57's wish bike... the full suspension eMTB. :)
I think I am going to buy the Frey CC tonight especially if I have 1 more beer. Looks like 1800 down today and trying to nail down when they are charging the next 1800. Going to go with the retro cream color with rack, fenders, lights etc. Hopefully I get it by Feb...

It seems mid-drives with dual suspension and throttles are rare. The Frey checks all my boxes and if I have to wait 4 months, so be it...

It seems mid-drives with dual suspension and throttles are rare. The Frey checks all my boxes and if I have to wait 4 months, so be it...

From what I've read, mid-drives are more usage on the drive train which is why there are not many mid-drives with a throttle.

I think you have to go rear-hub with throttle or mid-drive without. Have you tested a mid-drive anywhere? Different from your rear-hub bikes.

From what I've read, mid-drives are more usage on the drive train which is why there are not many mid-drives with a throttle.

I think you have to go rear-hub with throttle or mid-drive without. Have you tested a mid-drive anywhere? Different from your rear-hub bikes

Big N- never driven a middrive, but after driving my XP and Sport one thing I know for certain is I want a throttle. It's nice once in awhile to just not pedal and let the throttle do the work. More importantly, getting off of the line from a dead stop at a stop light has been great with a throttle. I am very surprised more people on these boards aren't all in on throttles. I guess I'm not really a bike rider!

Yea I think they’ll go the RadRover route next. I don’t think they would want to make the jump to a moped style so fast. Either way you know its going to be a cool bike for a cheap price judging by lectrics history.

Def a lighter bike, but also quicker with a longer battery life, and with some suspension. I think the brand should test the waters with a higher end. I think with their customer service they will get a better response than they anticipate.

Def a lighter bike, but also quicker with a longer battery life, and with some suspension. I think the brand should test the waters with a higher end. I think with their customer service they will get a better response than they anticipate.

Agreed.

They can definitely play in the $1500-$1999 space. :)

Back