What mirror do you use?

Hanfy 2019 model (non-anti-glare) on Jones H-Bar - holds fine adjustments well and a big fan of their mount arm and shape. No rattles or any issues for that matter. Available on Amazon.

Soon I will be mounting a 2020 anti-glare model I ordered to a new bike. I will add it's photo to this thread when I do.

Cheers

2020-06-20 13.32.51.jpg

What mirror is best really depends on personal preference. You need to try a variety of types to decide what works best for you.

I've used a dozen or more different mirrors during my riding years. In my case, I prefer the helmet or eyeglass mounted models. They allow adjusting the field of view with a slight head movement which you can't with a bar mount. I have 3 bikes so I would have to put bar mounts on all 3. Since I always wear a helmet, I've tried several helmet types. Unlike eyeglass mounts, the mirror comes off with the helmet and is one less thing to fool with. Some helmet mounts do shift easily as others have said. I eventually found this one from EVT:

View attachment 56070

It uses Velcro and / or zip ties to fasten to the helmet and is rock solid. It takes a significant jolt to knock it out of alignment. At $40, it's a bit pricey but worth the expense IMO.
I've been trying out the Hafney low glare glass mirrors for a few months now. I still find myself using my helmet mounted mirror more often. I've used the helmet mounted mirrors for a couple of decades so part of it is a matter of habit I'm sure. The helmet mounted mirrors are attached with an exterior grade double sided tape. Much stronger than the tape that comes with the mirrors.

I just mounted the Hafny. It doesn’t stick out much and it works just fine for me. At least I don’t have to turn my head around and chance losing control.

My Hafnny HF-MR083 mirror came today and it’s ok I guess. I can see behind me but the mirror is not at clear as I thought it was going to be. I must be spoiled nay Zeiss and Swarovski rifle scopes and binoculars.

It will do though.

Back