Watt Wagons Ultimate Commuter Pro

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 379
I heard Pushkar is going to fly the whole forum to Halifax in his private jet for Ravi's record breaking attempt.

Pushkar, you're confused, this is me, I have the biggest mouth in the world. I have to wear a full face helmet when I ride.

Attachments

• IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 376
Feeling at home in the wilderness.........

Today, to test the capabilities of this bike, I took it on a gravel trail and was very surprised to see the bike handle the terrain nonchalantly.
This was a gravel path with 1inch and 2inch stones and the shocks did an exemplary job. Maintained 25mph avg speed over 10mile course.
If you are little careful with shifting, the bike will do a fabulous job of reaching/holding 28mph speed.

1564704753481.png

Follow our Guinness record attempt on Instagram @wattwagons. Https://instagram.com/wattwagons

Feeling at home in the wilderness.........

Today, to test the capabilities of this bike, I took it on a gravel trail and was very surprised to see the bike handle the terrain nonchalantly.
This was a gravel path with 1inch and 2inch stones and the shocks did an exemplary job. Maintained 25mph avg speed over 10mile course.
If you are little careful with shifting, the bike will do a fabulous job of reaching/holding 28mph speed.

View attachment 36043

Ravi, are you in Canada?

Wow, welcome, that is beautiful, I'm on the west coast, I would have taken you up on your invitation to attend the record attempt but I have a medical condition ( neuropathy) in my legs and it's very painful to sit for extended periods like a six hour plane flight. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Back