Watt Wagons Ultimate Commuter Pro

Is it going to be possible to mount a left side towing hook (with something like an extended axle) on the WattWagon for a trailer like a Burley? Or would this have negative effects with the adjustable belt tensioning mount of the rear wheel?
Just looked at this quickly - https://www.burley.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2019-Hitch-Guide-FINAL.pdf

We have a QR for the rohloff.

From the install instructions from burley, you will need to re-tension the belt after you install the hitch adapter.

I don't believe this will adversely affect the adjustable mounts of the rear wheel - just ensure that the adjustable mount is tightened.

Yes, here is a nice picture and comparison with one of the better E-bikes on the market.
R&M is a large company with several dealers in EU and they do make nice bikes. Watt Wagon is also started by two engineers but is a small startup as of now.

View attachment 35460

(Link Removed - Attachment No Longer Exists)

OUCH! I just put $500 down a Delite GX Rohloff. Then found out the Bosch system won't allow DC to DC (solar panel) charging. I love your bike! Wish it were full suspension, but there are advantages to a hard tail for touring. Even if I loose my $500 on the R&M, I still come out $1900 ahead :cool: How long after placing an order, could I take delivery? Any inventory in Northern California?
View attachment 35459

Back