Watt Wagons Ultimate Commuter Pro

Hi Ravi and Pushkar, congrats on your new World Record, a great accomplishment and test of your Ultimate Commuter Pro.
Pushkar, I am looking forward to visiting you in Boston next week on the 14th to check out the bike and do a test ride.

I would like to acknowledge the time, effort, and resources Pushkar has put in to finally get my Ulimate Commuter Pro on its way to me from Boston. The story is too detailed to explain on the forum but the short version is that Pushkar originally intended to ship the bike to me when he was in Halifax but for some reason in spite of Pushkars best efforts it couldn't be shipped from there. He took it back to Boston and finally got things sorted out and it's now on it's way to me in British Columbia. Pushkar put up with my numerous email and phone calls and even took time to send me numerous pictures of my bike in various stages of assembly. He looked after all the shipping details and is absorbing additional unexpected costs.......kudos to Pushkar.

I got to know Pushkar quite well during our phone calls and I have to say he is a guy LOADED with enthusiasm, he even put up with all my tantrums when I became impatient, good luck to Pushkar and Watt Wagons. Now where to hell is my bike........kidding. Oh, he even did all this while planning and running the world record attemp, which was successful.

Last edited:
Ulimate Commuter Pro on its way to me from Boston.
Did you complete the purchase of the second bike as a donation to your poor cousin in Minnesota. You know, the one with the little throttle?

Did you complete the purchase of the second bike as a donation to your poor cousin in Minnesota. You know, the one with the little throttle?

I would but with your winters the bike would be frozen nine months of the year. I know because I lived in Winnipeg at one time, actually I made a lot of trips down to St Paul-Minneapolis to play hockey.

I would but with your winters the bike would be frozen nine months of the year. I know because I lived in Winnipeg at one time, actually I made a lot of trips down to St Paul-Minneapolis to play hockey.
Well then get the puck to the bank, I ride whenever there's a clear street. I also have a set of Norwegian studded tires and a 5V battery warmer made from parts for heating clothing. It's just winter... <wink>

is it warm where you live?

Last edited:
I would like to acknowledge the time, effort, and resources Pushkar has put in to finally get my Ulimate Commuter Pro on its way to me from Boston. The story is too detailed to explain on the forum but the short version is that Pushkar originally intended to ship the bike to me when he was in Halifax but for some reason in spite of Pushkars best efforts it couldn't be shipped from there. He took it back to Boston and finally got things sorted out and it's now on it's way to me in British Columbia. Pushkar put up with my numerous email and phone calls and even took time to send me numerous pictures of my bike in various stages of assembly. He looked after all the shipping details and is absorbing additional unexpected costs.......kudos to Pushkar.

I got to know Pushkar quite well during our phone calls and I have to say he is a guy LOADED with enthusiasm, he even put up with all my tantrums when I became impatient, good luck to Pushkar and Watt Wagons. Now where to hell is my bike........kidding. Oh, he even did all this while planning and running the world record attemp, which was successful.

@Feliz you are too kind. Thanks so much for this amazing feedback.

As everyone says, the bike business is hard but it's worth with people like you. Sincerely appreciate the feedback.

The first couple of times it might be a little bumpy but I'm glad we were able to work through it.

For everyone else, if there are things I can do to help the buying process easier, please let me know. (Umm- other than discounts. ? ). I'm learning as we go along but I want to deliver bikes that you will love.

Please do not hesitate to recommend things that can be improved.

Hey everyone - just a quick update - for all new orders placed after Aug 15th, the prices have increased a little bit due to tariffs. I wanted to provide visibility in case you guys saw the updated numbers.

We will offer a discount for payment via bank transfer. I will add those instructions on the website later today.

but the president said CHINA is paying the tariffs, not the consumer?
Man. Don't get me started on that. ?

In any case, I'm so sorry about this. If these any way I can reduce the price, I will.

1565663625208.gif

My Ultimate Pro is scheduled to arrive to me in British Columbia in less than a week so needless to say I'm pretty stoked.

Pushkar, are you still planning to get the Miranda cranks out to us early purchasers? Thanks.

Pushkar, are you still planning to get the Miranda cranks out to us early purchasers? Thanks.

Yes, updated cranks are on the cards. On the timing of that - I am working on it. The initial samples increased the Q factor (wider pedal stance). I hope to get new samples by mid-September. I have a couple of alternative options as well. Stay tuned!

My Watt Wagon arrived in a LARGE box yesterday, bundled up safe and sound. Again, thanks Pushkar for dealing with Fedex, customs etc, it was not simple or inexpensive getting this bike into Canada.

Second picture of the assembled bike, about 30 minutes assembly. The frame is eye candy for any cyclist. Awesome and just as advertised. I have kids and grandchildren staying with me so time is limited but I'll get a ride report on here as soon as I can.

Attachments

• IMG_0992.JPG
    IMG_0992.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 543
Back