Update to New Update: Giant's Ride Control App 1.4.5

Tuning option is greyed out on my app. Just bought my Giant Talon E3 last week and downloaded the app all I can do is see battery status. Does anyone else have this problem too?
Use any other option available at the bottom of the screen, then press Back button on your phone to come back to the main screen. The Tune option should activate. It is a program bug.

Is that Talon a 2021 model John t? Please don’t tell me that’s the new 2021.
Tuning option is greyed out on my app. Just bought my Giant Talon E3 last week and downloaded the app all I can do is see battery status. Does anyone else have this problem to

Tuning option is greyed out on my app. Just bought my Giant Talon E3 last week and downloaded the app all I can do is see battery status. Does anyone else have this problem too?
I have momentum transend E+ and the app only shows battery and it also says Im going 16MPH parked. Not really digging my giant experience at all.

Are you still on the old App? I think you are, as mine used to be going 16 MPH sitting in my garage... I just installed the new app earlier today and it appears to be much better. But my bike is much slower as it's not speeding in the garage anymore!

The other discussion is here:

Back