UC Pro Carbon Diamond frame pictures, Colors

Public service kibitz: Be aware that different cameras produce colors differently as well as computer and phone screens. 🧐

Public service kibitz: Be aware that different cameras produce colors differently as well as computer and phone screens. 🧐
Not to mention "human color perception" as we learned from that silly "What color is this dress?" week on the interwebs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress

It will be interesting to see how these things turn out. One of my favorite color schemes is in the Trek Rail 9.9 X01 ($12.5K USD) with the purple/black blends. This new Watt Wagons FS bike will be better in so many ways but that paint scheme will be hard to beat.
www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/mountain-bikes/electric-mountain-bikes/rail/rail-9-9-x01-axs/p/32975/?colorCode=purple_black

Not to mention "human color perception" as we learned from that silly "What color is this dress?" week on the interwebs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_dress

It will be interesting to see how these things turn out. One of my favorite color schemes is in the Trek Rail 9.9 X01 ($12.5K USD) with the purple/black blends. This new Watt Wagons FS bike will be better in so many ways but that paint scheme will be hard to beat.
www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/mountain-bikes/electric-mountain-bikes/rail/rail-9-9-x01-axs/p/32975/?colorCode=purple_black

I don't even want to THINK about what it would feel like to scratch that puppy up in a crash. :eek:

Pushkar, I think its great that there are so many color options. However, I think we are gonna drive you crazy with the paint schemes once it is open to multiple colors. Eg, how are we going to tell you where to put one color or the other? Without exchanging drawings there could me things lost in interpretation. It might be better to design a cool looking two tone scheme (like the grey/red frame pic you posted), work it through with the group, price it and then let people say what color to put where. Then if someone wants something truly custom they can work on that with you separately. But I think if everyone who wants a two-tone bike has to work through a custom design with you, you're gonna spend all your time on that.

Pushkar, I think its great that there are so many color options. However, I think we are gonna drive you crazy with the paint schemes once it is open to multiple colors. Eg, how are we going to tell you where to put one color or the other? Without exchanging drawings there could me things lost in interpretation. It might be better to design a cool looking two tone scheme (like the grey/red frame pic you posted), work it through with the group, price it and then let people say what color to put where. Then if someone wants something truly custom they can work on that with you separately. But I think if everyone who wants a two-tone bike has to work through a custom design with you, you're gonna spend all your time on that.
Agreed. I would recommend that the layout design on the frame be set and the customer will pick the two-tone color scheme.
A lot of bike companies now offer two-tone color schemes based on well known historic racing livery... a very cool idea for EBikes.

The Gulf Oil/Porsche livery shown below... check out the ducktail spoiler on the rear fender. ;)

slide-porsche-next-design-challenge-top-25-part-2-bike-1.jpg
slide-porsche-next-design-challenge-top-25-part-2-bike-2.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo .. the carbon frame is being finalized in the coming few days. I expect the production to start in 2-4 weeks once the testing is done

I wanted to share a couple of items today
1. Pictures of the 3D printed frame (for testing only)
2. A couple of color options

3D printed sample​

1. Notice the wider adjustment range for rear dropout (around 25mm). If you are doing cargo , touring, or hunting, this will allow you to have a good gear ratio for higher loads.
2. GPS compatible.
3. Up to 145 KG / 319 lb load capacity.
4. The frame break is very subtle. Will look nice.
5. Head tube is stronger (notice the way top tube joins the head tube). It is also flatter - will have our logo go there.
6. Frame has clearance for up to a DP9 battery pack.

View attachment 69481

View attachment 69479

Sample Color Options - (from the FS bike we are about to launch)​

1. Black with Silver
2. Porsche Gray with red Accents

View attachment 69480

View attachment 69482

Sample color palette​

View attachment 69483

Our paint guy does a bunch for precision stuff - military, NHL teams (60% of the NHL goalie helmets come from his shop FYI). These are from his office 😂

View attachment 69484

Hard to go wrong with Porsche grey and red accents, I think if people want something super flashy it should be custom, stock your standard black and grey models which will be fine for most.

Hard to go wrong with Porsche grey and red accents, I think if people want something super flashy it should be custom, stock your standard black and grey models which will be fine for most.
Speak for yourself. Why would I want a choice of black and grey when I can have a choice of dozens of cool colors?
Just curious Ebiker33....are you buying one of these bikes?

Speak for yourself. Why would I want a choice of black and grey when I can have a choice of dozens of cool colors?
Just curious Ebiker33....are you buying one of these bikes?
I might, haven't decided yet, all I am saying is that he should stock 2 standard colors, and if people want something special they get it done up, a non-stock item, and if he does it at no extra charge that would be awesome, and then you get what you want too. And those that don't need custom colors get their Ebikes faster.

Agreed. I would recommend that the layout design on the frame be set and the customer will pick the two-tone color scheme.
A lot of bike companies now offer two-tone color schemes based on well known historic racing livery... a very cool idea for EBikes.

The Gulf Oil/Porsche livery shown below... check out the ducktail spoiler on the rear fender. ;)

View attachment 69662 View attachment 69663
This is exactly my plan! I was going to go for a white base (hopefully reflective for safety) with royal blue stripes to simulate the international racing colors of the US.

Back