UC Pro Carbon Diamond frame pictures, Colors

Travelanche looks like a beast. Excuse me if I missed it in specs but what is the price and weight? Nice touch with the Satiator charger...
The Travelanche is the ultimate custom EMTB... well worth the price in my humble opinion. ;)

1603511942613.png

I believe the new FS bike is going to be Travalanche replacement. It will be less expensive with integrated battery and budget options such as being able to order it without upgraded controller (not that I would recommend that). I suspect there are some frictional costs involved in buying the Travalanche with it being a rebadged Exess bike (they aren't letting WW sell it for free and likely taking taking their cut). At this point I wouldn't throw money at the Travalanche.

So, even though I have an order for the UC Carbon Pro in, I am intrigued by the tease of this new FS bike. Pushkar, there is enough info leaking out here that you really should give the full download on it (unless I missed it somewhere). Is there going to be an early buy-in like the UCCPro? Seems like a lot of people want to know.

I believe the new FS bike is going to be Travalanche replacement. It will be less expensive with integrated battery and budget options such as being able to order it without upgraded controller (not that I would recommend that). I suspect there are some frictional costs involved in buying the Travalanche with it being a rebadged Exess bike (they aren't letting WW sell it for free and likely taking taking their cut). At this point I wouldn't throw money at the Travalanche.
Budget. Key word. Less expensive. Fact is very few riders need want or can afford the top of the line race components or luxurious IGH units. I'm quite happy with mid level - upper mid level name brand shocks, forks, brakes and derailleurs etc. It's the motor/controller that can get my cash out of my pocket and Pushkar has a lot of folks on the edge of their chairs. I'm sure Pushkar is struggling with this as he's the kind of guy who wants to create and build the best of the best. Don't worry about it Pushkar. You can do both. 👍

There may be a chance for belt with a limited travel rear shock, not necessarily on this new FS bike which may be more suitable for trail use with carbon frame and single battery (albeit larger than Travalanche) to keep weight reasonable.

Those frames look beautiful, great job. That FS grey/red looks like a Stromer.

The color palette can use an object other than a gun though...
The paint contractor obviously does work for the defense industry and weapon related stuff did you see the bombs....Jesus who cares is this some PC bullshit

PC = Politically Correct I believe...I think he was referring to the color choices using guns

Back