Turbo Creo 2 Comp E5 (aluminum) is out, is a Vado SL 2 next?

I know this thread is about Specialized Creo, but since I'd posted quite a few times on it and gotten some excellent advice and input, I did want to follow up. I took delivery of my new Zinn Tui ebike last week and took her out for the first ride on Friday. What a wonderful bike! It's going to take a little getting used to, as I've been riding a Kona Dew-e DL with flat handlebars and a more upright position and haven't ridden a drop-bar bike for a couple of years (except on the trainer). But hopefully this old body can adjust, and if not, I can go to a stem with a bit more rise. I was super concerned about standover with the Creo, which is why I ended up going this route...great standover on this bike for me!
View attachment 182065
sweet!! looks like a fun ride. do you know how much it weighs?

the bars appear to be tilted wayyyy down, which is usually a sign that there’s too much rise, not enough reach, or simliar. did a bike fitter set it up that way for you? or maybe it’s the photo?

sweet!! looks like a fun ride. do you know how much it weighs?

the bars appear to be tilted wayyyy down, which is usually a sign that there’s too much rise, not enough reach, or simliar. did a bike fitter set it up that way for you? or maybe it’s the photo?
The bike was shipped to me so required some assembly. My husband and I put it together, and yes, we have rotated the bars back some since taking that photo. I realized they were wrong after my first ride. The bike weighed 36 lbs before I added pedals, seat bag, and water bottle cage.

Looks great, glad to see you got what you wanted.

How many teeth is that chainring?
Hi @Saratoga Dave , It's 50 teeth. Nice because I no longer run out of gears while descending. On my Kona, which had either 38 or 42 teeth (can't recall), I would routinely run out of gears on the downhills. And since this is a Class 3 bike vs. the Kona at Class 1, I can go even faster downhill. A real blast to ride!

It's amazing that Zinn can make bikes that fit the very tallest and also fairly short people. I was on a ride with a guy who's Zinn bike top bar was as high as my hip and I'm 6' feet. The bike had S&S couplers for travel and the stem was so long it had to have one too. When the owner was riding it all looked perfectly scaled and normal.

I did delete my post to avoid making someone feel bad.

1725985373050.png

Just for the record, this is how Creo 2 looks like.

Back