Transporting Lectric XP folding bikes.

EZ Duzit

Region
USA
I'm new to e-bikes and folding bikes. I bought my wife a Lectric XP and was impressed with the cost and quality of the bike. I decided to order one for myself which I'm still waiting on. I was looking on the internet for how people transport them and came across some mention of people who fold them and put them in tubs. I found that they fit perfectly in a 38 gallon HDX tub from Home Depot for $20 each. It's a nice compact fit. If you get the 40 gallon tub you get a little extra wiggle room.
20210310_100435.jpg
20210310_100456.jpg

Welcome EZ Duzit, a nice contribution, thank you ver much. That’s what this site is all about, good people helping each other. Good luck with your new bike and ride safe.

Thanks EZ, good to know! Seems like a good, ez way to transport that will keep it from tipping over or rubbing up against another bike you're transporting at the same time.

Can anyone tell me the length and width of the rectangular metal support that sits on top of the rear fender? I’d like to build a small oak wooden box/crate to sit as a basket on that piece. I’m patiently waiting for the delivery of my bike so I may as well make something I could use in the mean time. I’m on my fifth week since I ordered my black regular bike (not step thru).

Back