Throttle not working (err code 5) on Surface Colt 604 (2021). Pedal assist fine.

mwattsun

Region
USA
Hi, new member here. I took off my back tires to have the spokes replaced with steel spokes to better hold my weight. When I put everything back together on my Surface Colt 604 I purchased in 2021, I get error code 5 (communication problem) and the throttle no longer works. Pedal assist works fine. The repairman who replaced my spokes wasn't sure if he knew how to fix it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Hi, new member here. I took off my back tires to have the spokes replaced with steel spokes to better hold my weight. When I put everything back together on my Surface Colt 604 I purchased in 2021, I get error code 5 (communication problem) and the throttle no longer works. Pedal assist works fine. The repairman who replaced my spokes wasn't sure if he knew how to fix it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
There is a Surface 604 owners group on Facebook. If you post your question there, you’ll probably get at answer.

Back