The Largest Haibike Dealer

We are the largest Haibike dealer in the USA period!!!! We have 2 brick and mortar locations currently in Santa Barbara & Corona Del Mar carrying more than 60 Haibike's at any time on our floors. New store in Santa Monica opening soon!!

Please visit our website
http://electricbikezzz.com

Last edited:
Pay attention dealers. Beautiful display , and selection . Love the bike lockup stations outside. Congratulations, you've got em hanging from the rafters.

We are the largest Haibike dealer in the USA period!!!! We have 2 brick and mortar locations currently in Santa Barbara & Corona Del Mar carrying more than 60 Haibike's at any time on our floors. New store in Santa Monica opening soon!!

Please visit our website
http://electricbikezzz.com

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
Now if you would just couple that with unprecedented pricing!

Certainly the most arrogant!

Give me the personal and professional service of a small multi franchise dealer, any day of the week.

You're implying you can't get that from a big dealer, which is not necessarily the case

Not at all. :)

I have simply said that I prefer the personal and professional service offered by smaller dealership. How you decide to interpret that it up to you.

Last edited:
Wow great responses let me answer......

Cafe Latte Station:
Yes we do have this free for our customers.

Unprecedented Pricing:
MAP Manufactured Advertised Pricing the lowest allowed by dealers is how we price our bikes.

Arrogant:
We are Proud.

Personal & Professional Service:
We are a family run business and cater to our customers with free pick up and delivery and exceptional customer support.

Diversity in Selection:
We do carry other brands and hope to offer our customers the correct eBike for there needs Haibike does have an exceptional line up but some areas are filled with other brands.
iZip Stromer Felt Vintage Xtracycle

Thank you for all you honest opinions.

Thank You,
eBikes Electric Bikes
Santa Barbara & Corona Del Mar
www.electricbikezzz.com
google.com/+Ebikezzz
SB 805.963.8885
CDM 949.673.0696
436 State St.
Santa Barbara, Ca.

Not at all. :)

I have simply said that I prefer the personal and professional service offered by smaller dealership. How you decide to interpret that it up to you.
This is that 'Merican supporting the underdog thing going on, right? ;)

Sounds to me that they are as "mom 'n pop" as your smaller shops; looks like they are just better at it is all.
Free Cafe Latte too no less.

Wish I had such a cool ebike shop like that close by.

First of all... "arrogant" is not a very nice word. Especially when used to describe a new member that came here looking for support.
Arrogant: having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.
Just my opinion... But a little harsh...
I for one am glad to see someone stepping up and putting forth such a large investment into this sport and bringing some much needed American support to a great line of German bikes.

Beautiful shop...and a perfect fit for your SB location. Congratulations. But don't be a stranger here. Our community is a blend of members including a number of dealers and manufacturers. You might learn a few things about your competition here and you'll no doubt be able to help build the knowledge base here, which benefits everyone.

For those unfamiliar, Santa Barbara is about as tony (and expensive) a CA town as you'll find. Hope Ranch and Montecito, bordering the two sides of downtown Santa Barbara, are the preserve of oil executives, movie stars and famous authors. The 400 block of State St. - the main drag with its oh-so quaint historical Spanish motif - is a prime location for any business and no doubt comes with high-priced lease rates. So no, this is not where you should expect to get sub-MSRP pricing nor where the web-based businesses hang out. But it's a superb area for biking of all types!

1) Court has never visited you.
2) You are posting a blatant ad on his site. Have you bought an ad?
3) "Biggest dlr" means a so-what to most folks. Do you offer better prices, customizations, better warranty, free shipping, or some reason to buy from you?

1) Court has not visited although he has been trying to make it by when he has time. Not sure how that changes the fact that we are a very well versed eBike retail location in product, knowledge and Haibike inventory.
2) We do advertise and have been for over a year now with both stores paying for his geo locating services.
3) "Biggest" Customers looking to buy a Haibike have the opportunity to ride, see, and experience all variety Haibike has to offer in 1 store. (this is the Haibike section of the forum)
Better prices: We offer MAP pricing the lowest advertised price and competitive repair rates in our areas.
Customization: We do customize bike builds if a customer has special alterations to better fit his or her requirements.
Better Warranty: We offer the manufacturers warranty plus a additional 90 day labor warranty.
Free Shipping: Yes.
Buy or Don't Buy: We never said either just simply sharing photos of our store and proudly displaying our extensive Haibike selection which will undoubtedly continue to grow as we do.

Just wanted to add a update to our Santa Barbara shop photos and the brands we carry along with the news of opening our 4th location in Malibu, Ca.

In House Brands:

Haibike
Bulls
Felt Electric
Focus
Kalkhoff
Gazelle
Vintage Electric
Raleigh
iZip

By the way we still are the largest Haibike dealer in the US.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
Thank You,
eBikes Electric Bikes
Santa Barbara, Corona Del Mar, Santa Monica and Malibu California.
www.electricbikezzz.com
Santa Barbara (805) 963-8885
Corona Del Mar (949) 673-0696
Santa Monica (424) 744-8676
Malibu (424) 346-2796

Back