The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Study on Ivermectin ‘Should Convince Any Naysayer’: Dr. Pierre Kory​

Maybe this will help some.
Probably won’t help they haven’t heard of Reuters!

Anxiety? You really don't know me.
And please continue to read more of your medical studies... I believe your grand high exalted mystic ruler suggested bleach at one point as a covid solution.
C'mon man! Do it! ...or are you just a cheerleader?

^Your reactions are fuel for these masochists…see Asimov quote
Then my plan is working. 😊
If I can get just one of these * to off themselves by going ahead with their alternative science.. Then I've made a green contribution.
After all, overpopulation is at the root of much of what's wrong, so why not cull those that are part of the problem.

Last edited:
Nicholas Taleb has talked about self-correcting problems. Corrections happen. If a group is behaviorally unwell they will self-eliminate by doing things that are silly such a taking bovine wormer or driving on the wrong side of the road and playing with guns. If a kid can find a Christmas present, they can find a loaded gun in the home. The problem is when the unwell crap in the common well poisoning the prudent.
We can continue to grow an economy while reducing packaging, garbage, pollution and waste. Putting on a play does not produce much of any of those things, nor does teaching children, or having compassion for the elderly and disabled, or planting trees. Values are all about what you place value in. The best toy I ever made for a kid was a 12 in. circumference, three-foot long recycled cardboard tube with stuff like mirrors, an old compass, and a bunch of hardware from the junk drawer attached to it, like a gate latch. That thing was played with for years. And was a favorite of the kids' friends. What is liberating is that toy had no rules or instructions.

If everyone is convinced with Population overcrowding? Why are we worried about Covid deaths? Average age of death is 78yr old ...

Maybe we should cull the heard right now from 60yr old and older? Sure would help Medicare and medicaid and Social security.. Kill 3 issues with one Virus... So why is everyone so worried.. It will help Climate change also so that makes 4 things..

Just wondering

Last edited:
If everyone is conversed with Population overcrowding? Why are we worried about Covid deaths? Average age of death is 78yr old ...

Maybe we should cull the heard right now from 60yr old and older? Sure would help Medicare and medicaid and Social security.. Kill 3 issues with one Virus... So why is everyone so worried.. It will help Climate change also so that makes 4 things..

Just wondering
Start with TRUMPers and you got 5 😂🤣🤣

Unfortunately for me in Virginia we have Trum-Pets in the Governor’s office working overtime to politicize the schools and ruin what has been one of the best run systems in the country. I’m sure the bike trails are on his list…and he’s checking it twice

Start with TRUMPers and you got 5 😂🤣🤣
No bias here just a number and above.. regardless of politics... Think the herd has already been culled by low IQ people adding chemicals to their bodies(never been used on humans before and all test subjects died.. yes all of them).. but just me thinking out loud again... Time will tell. Could be wrong (not impossible).. If I am then no one has anything to lose but if I am the reckoning is coming..

All the ferrets died and all the mice.. Now what do you think will happen with human test?

No bias here just a number and above.. regardless of politics... Think the herd has already been culled by low IQ people adding chemicals to their bodies(never been used on humans before and all test subjects died.. yes all of them).. but just me thinking out loud again... Time will tell. Could be wrong (not impossible).. If I am then no one has anything to lose but if I am the reckoning is coming..

All the ferrets died and all the mice.. Now what do you think will happen with human test?
It's obvious that you "think" you know something and that the rest of us are being ignorant... But in reality your world of never ending conspiracies is sad and this is how it sounds to anyone with a micro_ounce of common sense.

We waste a lot as a social system. In WWII kids gathered used rubber and other materials. People made what the have last. People had Victory Gardens. This article is very good. Please go as deep as you wish. After fear is overcome and needs are met people can be liberated for higher causes, or greater harms like flying to near space for ten-seconds. The social cost of pollution is about twenty-times more than what it costs the individual polluter. We all pay that and that, is the incentive to pollute strategy we are taking now. Great graphics and videos here:

Double "Amen' my wife gives me heck for saving and recycling the bread wraps and other soft plastics, I recycle a lot and pick up trash, last spring I used my"peacedove' as a litter truck when I was cleaning part of my road, going to check your article out.

It's obvious that you "think" you know something and that the rest of us are being ignorant... But in reality your world of never ending conspiracies is sad and this is how it sounds to anyone with a micro_ounce of common sense.

In every conspiracy is some truth... People thought it was all a conspiracy about vaccine passports and them Forcing injections on a virus that hasa 99.98 percent recovery... Yes Run down to get a vaccine that 99 and a half recover out of a hundred... yeah that makes you look legit... Deflect and conspiracies is all you have to throw out? maybe show some facts ? prove anything I have said is wrong or misleading? Uh no you call names and insinuate lol.. Strong arguement..

easier to call people dumb or uneducated.. not sure how you get your soxks on with the rod so far up that welll I will leave it to you educated to figure the rest of that out..

Call me crazy... Oohhh K

Normal as you say

In every conspiracy is some truth... People thought it was all a conspiracy about vaccine passports and them Forcing injections on a virus that hasa 99.98 percent recovery... Yes Run down to get a vaccine that 99 and a half recover out of a hundred... yeah that makes you look legit... Deflect and conspiracies is all you have to throw out? maybe show some facts ? prove anything I have said is wrong or misleading? Uh no you call names and insinuate lol.. Strong arguement..

easier to call people dumb or uneducated.. not sure how you get your soxks on with the rod so far up that welll I will leave it to you educated to figure the rest of that out..

Call me crazy... Oohhh K

Normal as you say
🤣🤣🤣
Yup!... that's all you deserve and/or will get from me.
If you think I'd waste my time scouring the internet for articles to show you how ridiculous you are, then you really are a silly little man.
You spew out your sensational headlined articles... VoltMan99 his baited little jabs... and I do what I do.
Good day to you both 😊

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣
Yup!... that's all you deserve and/or will get from me.
If you think I'd waste my time scouring the internet for articles to show you how ridiculous you are, then you really are a silly little man.
You spew out your sensational headlined articles... VoltMan99 his bated little jabs... and I do what I do.
Good day to you both 😊
I have nothin but time.. Lol so no waste here.. No spewing anything... You dont do anything really .. Just complain and call people names and try to insult them... You lack on each so its been fun for me.. Shows just an angry old washed up man who is angry at everyone around him and isnt happy with his life.. Such a shame to be honest but Id still buy you lunch.. would you do the same? Didnt think so.. You are to Consumed with insults but ignorance is bliss as they say.. You wont learn nor grow in any conversation.. Wonder why you come in here as you havnt added anything BUT insults lol...

You sound just like my grandpa and my bro... Just all around sad about life.. and cant take what you dish out.. HAaaa funny actually.. You have a good day also My internet Cowboy..

Square_Mission_Accomplished_George_W._Bush_Iraq_PHOTO_White_House.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back