The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protests in several provinces have been ongoing for about three weeks in support of Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs in British Columbia who oppose the construction of a Coastal GasLink pipeline through their territory."

Groups claimed a coal train caused the fire.
Meanwhile firesetting ON RAILWAYS by protest groups has been a commonly used tactic.

"Ontario Provincial Police said the fires, at a second protest encampment in Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, brought morning freight train traffic to a temporary halt.

Police spokesperson Bill Dickson said demonstrators lit a fire next to the railway tracks immediately after a train moved through the area near Belleville, Ont. He added that demonstrators then threw a few tires on the tracks and lit them.

Click to play video: 'Tyendinaga protesters stand on tracks attempting to block oncoming CN freight train'
0:38 Tyendinaga protesters stand on tracks attempting to block oncoming CN freight train

Tyendinaga protesters stand on tracks attempting to block oncoming CN freight train – Feb 26, 2020

Dickson said police and firefighters extinguished the flames, and the Canadian National Railway Co. was inspecting the tracks. However, footage from the scene showed smaller, new fires being lit later in the morning as train traffic restarted. Protesters were also seen briefly standing in front of an incoming train, and throwing rocks and branches at trains.

Several OPP officers were standing by the tracks as the situation unfolded, but said they currently had no plans to move in on the protesters.

On Wednesday evening, a vehicle was discovered on fire in the middle of the Canadian Pacific Railway tracks in Tyendinaga, but OPP could not confirm at the time if protesters were responsible.

Firefighters arrived at the scene near Shannonville Road and extinguished the blaze.

Protests in several provinces have been ongoing for about three weeks in support of Wet’suwet’en hereditary chiefs in British Columbia who oppose the construction of a Coastal GasLink pipeline through their territory."

There are a lot of fancy graphs and 'evidence ' on the net that ends up posted here; certainly I am guilty of doing that.
So here's my all time favorite climate timeline from xkcd.com.
View attachment 107061
Yeah, a reply to my own post. "Exon says plan your work, and work your plan", it's nice to see it has worked so well so far...

This is a Green Bike. Even the rims are green. I made it electric today. It will take one car off the road as a daily commuter. He wanted something with polish and refinement to arrive at the office.
1637261160490.jpeg

Attachments

• R182.JPG
    R182.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 113
  • R183.JPG
    R183.JPG
    442 KB · Views: 133
The best part is that The Guardian's main climate change preacher Dana Nuccitelli had a little secret...he actually worked for big petro in his day job

The probability that The Guardian is reporting truthfully on this subect is always exceedingly low. They specialize in storytelling for their under-educated mass of know-nothings.
We can illustrate how they attempt to decieve their audience point by point if anyone here actually believes The Guardian and wants to take their side.

I don't have much knowledge about the Guardian, but just read the ads.
The same companies that paid for those ads had more paid lobbyists at COP than any of the pacific island countries, and they brought lots of money, unlike countries like say, India that just came looking for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back