Superdelite Replacement key question

pcpumpkin

Hi, I lost my keys and Abus key card to by 2020 Superdelite. I brought it back to the dealer and they were able to look up the Abus key code. I ordered a set of keys from Abus, but now I'm second guessing if I ordered the right type of Abus keys. Superdelite owners, can you tell me if you have Abus Onekey Xplus or Onekey Plus type of keys. See attached screenshot.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 8.11.08 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 8.11.08 AM.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 113
My 2020 Superdelite came with the key shown on the right side of your picture and it is called “YourPlus”.

the keys can be different but overall the same. as far as I know Abus only has that one type of key they can duplicate.

My 2020 Superdelite came with the key shown on the right side of your picture and it is called “YourPlus”.
Hi,
So your key has a flat tip? So confusing, because on the Riese and Muller website it states X+ lock, but all signs point to regular Abus Plus. The dealer told me that there was a X in front of the key code which might indicate and Xplus key.

Thanks,
Patrick

I’m replacing some lost keys, 5 week lead time for replacement keys 😔
Oh no,

I ordered directly through Abus, but I'm in Canada though and site states 10 business days. Hopefully that is accurate.

Back