Stromer model year 2019

bluecat

It's Eurobike time, so the bike industry comes up with their announcements. Stromer model year 2019 comes (in Europe) with several news:

• Remains: The ST5, the top model

• New: The ST3, two steps below the ST5

• New: The ST3 "Launch Edition", a step above the ST3

• Ceased: The ST2s, ex aequo to the ST5

• Ceased: The ST2, ex aequo to the ST3

• Remains: The ST1x, a step below the ST3

• New: The new ST1, new entry-level model

Pdf documents with the product matrix and the tech specs are available from swiss stromerforum as well as a short comment in german.

Last edited:
This sketch shows the upcoming ST1 in yellow, probably the colour of the "Launch Edition"

Don't be afraid, it will have lights, fenders and a rack.

33146345zs.jpg

I attached the tech specs; keep in mind, all my stuff belongs to the Swiss and the EU market.

Attachments

• Stromer_ST1_2019_Tech_Sheet.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,238
The sketch of the red version:

Attachments

• Stromer_ST1_2019_rot_stromerforum.pdf
    636 KB · Views: 933
This sketch shows the upcoming ST1 in yellow, probably the colour of the "Launch Edition"

Don't be afraid, it will have lights, fenders and a rack.

33146345zs.jpg
Wow, very nice! Stromer was my original choice because their warranty is transferable with 2nd, 3rd owner. It also comes built in with GPS. I'm eventually going to upgrade my Protour to a Stromer. Just a solid bike overall.

How much is the display upgrade?

Are the Pirelli really 99$?

Which stem and handlebar-options will come?

Find answers in the 2019 accessories list:

Attachments

• Stromer_ACCESSORIES_2019.pdf
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,421
I wonder what the difference is between Basic OMNI connectivity for the ST1 versus Full Connectivity for the others?

In earlier documents "Stromer OMNI app incl. anti-theft protection" was part of the equipment. As the VP Sales stated in the "disclosure" video, there will be only Bluetooth but no SIM-card. Probably the OMNI will be accessible by Bluetooth using the phone as a second screen

The price chart in Swiss Franc (as USD values ain't available).

In light red the discontinued ST2 and ST2s. SE and LE are the special editions. I expect, in 2020, there will be no more ST1x. Then the ladder is ST1 - ST3 - ST5 and always with a remarkable gap.

33254876dw.jpg

Thanks very much bluecat...
Indeed very nice
800 w motor, and i think 48 v battery
So i wonder if it is posible to put a 800 or 1000w battery.
I recently saw a you tube film named ‘stromer 2019’. Hopely i van post iT in the next week

Back