Step-Thru

LOOK Cixi Rover 45, this is a concept from a French company shown at this year's Eurobike show. The Cixi PERS drivetrain has no mechanical linkage between the pedals and rear hub, instead it appears to use a combination of a direct drive hub motor and a chainless regen pedal generator that provides modest additional power.
9bd0d4a5-e7ac-4a90-a9c4-6a65b24351b1-LOOK%20x%20CIXI_%20ROVER%2045_02_Alpha.png

Moustache Bikes showed at Eurobike their new 'J platform', with a gravity cast and weld free frame, built up as a full suspension step-through.
moustahce-j-970x670.jpg

Photo © Cycling Electric magazine

Last edited:
Great find!!
They do have a lot of configurations available, presented Riese and Mueller style :)

First one to check all the boxes for my wife, and is actually available (although not in the US...)
  • Step thru
  • Small frame (43cm)
  • Enviolo AutomatiQ + Belt (option)
  • Full suspension
  • Suspended rear rack (option)
Note: Vello de Ville despite their name is a German Brand :)

Last edited:
LOOK Cixi Rover 45, this is a concept from a French company shown at this year's Eurobike show. The Cixi PERS drivetrain has no mechanical linkage between the pedals and rear hub, instead it appears to use a combination of a direct drive hub motor and a chainless regen pedal generator that provides modest additional power.
9bd0d4a5-e7ac-4a90-a9c4-6a65b24351b1-LOOK%20x%20CIXI_%20ROVER%2045_02_Alpha.png
been waiting on something like this, I would imagine this is only going to get better and better, my thoughts about chains and sprockets are as follows, how many trucks and cars use this type of drive system these days, the last truck I have seen with a chain drive was a "C cab" Mack.

Another European FS step thru from Simplon, the Chenoa Max,.

Carbon Fiber frame, suspended rack, and it can be configured with the Enviolo or Rohloff and a belt drive

product_2022_e-bike_chenoa_max_cosmic_red_glossy_black_matt.png

Come on US resellers, get these bikes over here already...
:)

Last edited:
Frey new Step through Vive
357385920_752403556685580_7563130462176805305_n.jpg

Thread here

Zen Photon new hard tail Step through with Enviolo and gates carbon belt

Forum Thread

1687799284826-jpeg.156814

And their upcoming Full Suspension Step Through also with Belt and Enviolo option

zen-saral-fs-pro_watermark1-png.157260

Last edited:
Velotric Packer 1, Class 2 budget cargo bike, UL certified
Packer1_Indigogray_Front45_1800x1800.png

Decathlon B’Twin LD 920 E step through. This EU model uses an all-in-one mid-drive, the 48v E2 Drives Owuru, offering 65Nm torque and a 265% range. Reportedly the drive unit uses two motors and a planetary gearbox.
BTWIN%20LD%20920E%20step%20through.JPG

ebike-e2-drives-decathlon-owuru-header-930x620.jpg

Source: Richard Peace eBikeTips

Cannondale Cargowagon Neo. The upcoming US Neo 2 version will have a Class 3 Bosch Performance Speed motor, Deore 10-speed derailleur, Tektro quad-piston hydraulic brakes, dropper seatpost, suspension fork, and reportedly Garmin radar (source). Neo 1 versions for the EU, UK & Australian market, will have Enviolo CVT/Bosch Cargo motor.
MkSvy9vtTY8WFguuSEncA6-970-80.jpg.webp

Cannondale Wonderwagon Neo, the box bike model is currently mentioned as being for the EU & UK markets
a6GYMoCqdJ3uxceLudRryj-970-80.jpg.webp

Surge Traveler P5e. UK model. This folder from a British shop that also sells Tern, Riese & Mueller, etc, is priced similarly to a Tern Vektron Q9 but has Enviolo CVT, the more powerful Bosch Performance motor, and larger PowerPack 500 battery.
Surge-Folder-Traveler-P5e-1200x1200.jpg

I purchased one of these yesterday. It is an AL 2010 Globe Nexus 7 IGH bike in great condition. I will take its imbedded carbon footprint and push it forward with a cargo motor conversion. The plan is to attach a donated wheelchair to the front to give rides from nursing homes as a demonstration project. The bike fits a wide range of riders. The stem has already been flipped to raise the HB. It will get upgraded brakes. Not bad for $100.
1697214040092.png

Back