Step-Thru

Here is a mid-step cargo bike. It had some visitors yesterday. They will become seeing eye dogs. I also met a cycling purist. He will put on Lycra and clip in, as a fundamentalist would never ever ride an electric bike. Instead he will drive five blocks for a six-pack.

1697301442825.jpeg

Here is a mid-step cargo bike. It had some visitors yesterday. They will become seeing eye dogs. I also met a cycling purist. He will put on Lycra and clip in, as a fundamentalist would never ever ride an electric bike. Instead he will drive five blocks for a six-pack.

View attachment 164608
These fundamentalists will drive 5kms to meetup go for 120km group then drive 5kms home. Also very good at shouting cheater but very quick to draft of ebike on windy day.

View attachment 164608
Lifes too short to be an extremist in anything other than offering kindness...

I want to post a picture of a low step, why isnt' that allowed?
Put it into jpg at under 500 KB. Many phones now default to file sizes that are to big for a site like this. Save it at that smaller size and click attach files, the blue button below.

Last edited:
Put it into jpeg at under 500 KB. Many phones now default to file sizes that are to big for a site like this. Save it at that smaller size and click attach files, the blue button below.
I post full-res JPG photos, 2 MB and up, all the time. Straight from my phone. I'm sure they're downsized at the EBR end.

Not sure what @DDBB is doing wrong. Are you going through the [Attach files] button? It's available below the textbox whenever you're composing or editing a post.

If so, select the [Media] option. That takes my Android phone to a page where I can select [Gallery]. Pretty straightforward from there.

Last edited:
New Full suspension step thru.

No geared hub and on the heavy side, but clean lines

The one I found was $650, usually they are around $900. on FB marketplace.

I have a 40+ point XL spread sheet for step thru bikes, with over 26 + comparisons points, that I made for hunting, off road and general purpose Heavy Duty trail riding, that have mainly fat tires with wheel diameters 20, 24, 26" etc.
I can't figure out how to post it and have all the columns/rows show up aligned.
Below is a messed up sample with some of the comparison points.
Your thoughts and suggestions........
TIA,
Don

Step thru Hunting Bikes Brand Name & Model (24)PriceMotor SizeMotor Drive TypeTorqueRider SizeSpeed MPH MaxBattery SizeCharge Time @ 3a hrsMax Range MilesWheel sizeSuspension
Bee Path Finder ST$1199750wHub88 Nmunk2848v-20aunk50 - 8226-4.0"Front
Rattan Pathfinder ST$1249750wHub80 Nm5'5' -6'6'2848v-15a4-5hrs45 - 6526-4.0"Front
Electric X Peak ST$1299750wHubunk5'7"-6'5"2848v-14aunk12 - 5526-4.0"Front
Go Trax Tundra ST$1399750wHub80 Nm5' - 6'+2848v-20a6-7 hrs7426-4.0"Front

I can't figure out how to post it and have all the columns/rows show up aligned.
Below is a messed up sample with some of the comparison points.
Your thoughts and suggestions........
I share Excel spreadsheets through Google Sheets. Just open a new Google Sheet and import the Excel sheet from your phone or computer. Set the sheet permissions to "anyone with the link can view", then post the link.

Someone who follows the link will get a temporary local copy they can edit — e.g., to play what-ifs with your data or calculations. But with the permissions set as above, only you as the sheet "owner" (creator) can edit the master copy in the Google cloud.

Have yet to find a significant import error, and some of my sheets get pretty complicated. If you know Excel, you'll find it easy to work with Google sheets. The menus and tool bars are a little different, but most of the cell functions look and work the same.

I have a Google account but you may not need one to pull this off. The folks you share the sheet link with do NOT need Google accounts to view.

Last edited:
Jeremy
Thank you for that info, have a question, I'll look into this google app etc, Hope I can understand it all.
I have a sort feature in this spread sheet,
will this work with the google sheets app?

Jeremy
Thank you for that info, have a question, I'll look into this google app etc, Hope I can understand it all.
I have a sort feature in this spread sheet,
will this work with the google sheets app?
You can certainly sort a Google Sheet in a variety of ways, but as I recall, the interface is a little different than in Excel.

Back