Step-Thru

As I crash and fall off my standard bike,I think the time for the step thru has come!( Next time I am at the ortho guys I will get a steriod shot in left knee ignoring my stiff neck and numb hands);)

Lithuania is another EU country that like Portugal, Romania, and Poland, has received investment in recent years to build factories for making and assembling e-bikes, motors, and batteries. Two such models are below:

Batribike Gamma-S. Made in the Baltik Vairas factory in Lithuania which also assembles e-bikes for the Dutch Pon.Bike group. The Gamma-S model made for UK brand Batribike uses the Danish Promovec mid-drive motor.

Product_Image-1800x1200-Gamma-S_Orange_LH.png

VanDijck Leto 5 Belt Connected. Made in the Timyo Cycle factory in Lithuania. The Leto model made for Dutch brand VanDijck uses a Bafang M420 mid-drive motor made in Bafang's factory in Wroclaw, Poland, and is equipped with a Shimano Nexus-Inter-5e IGH and Gates belt.
Leto%205%20Belt%20Connected-TOURL-Tarmac.jpg
Can Gazelle sue Van Dijck for copyright infringment
Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 12.15.21 PM.png
or do they have some sort of arrangement ??

Rayvolt Exxite Next Step. Spanish brand Rayvolt, with a hub motor with regen, 36v battery in the seatpost, torque PAS sensor. A rebadged model for Hyundai is sold in France.

exxite-next-step-exxite-bikes-321893.png

Pashley e-pronto. The UK brand recently switched motor supplier, previously the e-pronto had the option of a Pendix mid-drive. The Bafang BBS01b mid-drive has been a popular choice for converting the Pashley Pronto pedal bike, and older Pashley Mailstar postal bikes, so it's great you can now buy them new from the factory pre-converted.
pashley-e-pronto-electric-cargo-bike-white-front-angle_500x.jpg

Last edited:
Lemmo One ST, German single speed, with a rear hub motor (40Nm) that can disengage with a clutch so the bike can be ridden without the battery as a pedal bicycle.
st-grey-belt-smartpac.png

Veloretti Ivy Two, Dutch EU market brand, pairs the Bafang M200 motor with an Enviolo Trekking CVT Automatiq. The proprietary hardware includes a handlebar incorporating a display, light, and operating buttons.

Last edited:
Achielle Jean, a Belgian brand, this longtail also uses the Shimano e6100 motor, 24" wheels, and Alfine 8 IGH with Di2 auto-shifting
2022-11-25-14.47_20221126_101425_0000.png

Vela Vento Low Step, new model after Vela reshored production of the steel frame by Detroit Bikes, offers a lifetime frame warranty, Schwalbe Big Ben Tires, and hydraulic disk brakes.
Vela Vento Low Step.jpg

As I crash and fall off my standard bike,I think the time for the step thru has come!( Next time I am at the ortho guys I will get a steriod shot in left knee ignoring my stiff neck and numb hands);)
Get a dropper post. If fall off your bike when stopped. If you fall off underway I doubt step thru would help, don't have time to dismount before your are on ground.

Back