Step-Thru

Acer Ebii, unusual design includes a single arm fork, similar to a GoCycle, to which the 40Nm motor attaches, rear radar, UL certified 48v 10AH battery, lightweight (35lb), single speed with belt drive, Air Fom solid tires, a phone app (ebiiAssist), and Bluetooth phone unlock bike capability like VanMoof.
ebii_gallery_07.jpg

Last edited:
Acer Ebii, unusual design includes a single arm fork, similar to a GoCycle, to which the 40Nm motor attaches, rear radar, UL certified 48v 10AH battery, lightweight (35lb), single speed with belt drive, Air Fom solid tires, a phone app (ebiiAssist), and Bluetooth phone unlock bike capability like VanMoof.
ebii_gallery_07.jpg
An electric scooter with a seat.

ebii_gallery_07.jpg
That is one ugly bike

Shark bikes Mako, a UK market white label brand, this model has a Bafang M420 mid-drive, and Nexus-8 IGH

MAKOSHARKEBIKEE-BIKEUK.jpg

Ultima Mobility Multipath, a French brand, using the Valeo Cyclee mid-drive motor, which is also used in the US on the upcoming FUELL Flluid-2 and Flluid-3 e-bikes. The Family Cargo model is fitted with an optional cargo fork with a detachable Polisport Guppy child seat, a 55lb weight rating, and a fold down parking stand.

Multipath-Familly-Variante-VeryPeri-Droite_460x.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a step-thru cargo ebike from Alibaba last NOV, 750w hub motor, 20 x 4 tires, 36Ah dual battery, class 3.
I've put about 200 miles on it since I received it in JAN 2023.
NCYaoc0.jpg

TLZa6us.jpg

lh0GMpK.jpg

Jean Fourche, a French brand offering this model in France or Belgium in either electric or pedal bike configuration, powered by a 'Virvolt 900' rebranded TSDZ2 motor, 700wh battery, and optional Nexus 3 or Nexus 7 IGH.
Visuel-Configurateur_Web-COMP.png

This one is almost done. Just waiting for the brown grips, better brown saddle, and brown platform pedals and the woven basket. The battery goes in the water bottle cage. It will be a tourist rental for the flats by the river and turning basin. The basket will help cover the one wire. Not one zip tie was sacrificed in this build.
1683222594741.jpeg

1683222509962.jpeg

This one is almost done. Just waiting for the brown grips, better brown saddle, and brown platform pedals and the woven basket. The battery goes in the water bottle cage. It will be a tourist rental for the flats by the river and turning basin. The basket will help cover the one wire. Not one zip tie was sacrificed in this build.
View attachment 153011

View attachment 153010
PedalUma, You make one smart and classy looking ride.

Thanks @Tom@WashDC! The basket just arrived. It has a built in cup holder. I ran the display wire inside the handlebar. Don't tell anyone. If you zoom you can see it. Now I just need the touch points. I helped a woman whose seat clamp exploded for free last Friday. She pointed to this bike and asked me if I would take it off her hands for free. She rode it once in 2014 and it got a flat. So, it has been taking up space in her garage for nine years. Someone will fall in love with this bike. I need to stage it with flowers, wine, and a baguette in the basket.

Attachments

• CruiserBlue6.jpg
    CruiserBlue6.jpg
    805.5 KB · Views: 95
  • CruiserBlue7.jpg
    CruiserBlue7.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 96
Back