Step-Thru

Lectric Xpedition

PDP-orbitor_1100x.jpg
Me thinks Lectric will be my next go-to company( If I stop "cobbling" together bikes)

Suspension comes from Schwalbe G-One Allround 57mm
For city riding Not everyone wants a suspension fork
3 grand is reasonable for quality components
52lbs is average to on the lighter side for this type ebike

Do not like this profile my "gimpy' left leg drags across the vee, prefer "camel" style step thru.

A pity Ribble stopped delivery of ebikes to N America at the start of the pandemic, hope they restart some time I like their custom paint options

Dahon foldable cargo trike. Tongsheng TSDZ2 mid-drive motor (maybe the cargo variant @PedalUma uses?), 5-speed, 24" front and 20" rear wheels, and a large 48v 20ah battery. The max cargo capacity claimed is 250kg/550lb (presumably that includes the weight of the rider). Source.

DAHON-Foldable-Cargo-E-Bike-unfolded-high-res.2.png

DAHON-Foldable-Cargo-E-Bike-folded-high-res.2.png

Last edited:
Dahon foldable cargo trike. Tongsheng TSDZ2 mid-drive motor (maybe the cargo variant @PedalUma uses?), 5-speed, 24" front and 20" rear wheels, and a large 48v 20ah battery. The max cargo capacity claimed is 250kg/550lb (presumably that includes the weight of the rider). Source.

DAHON-Foldable-Cargo-E-Bike-unfolded-high-res.2.png

DAHON-Foldable-Cargo-E-Bike-folded-high-res.2.png
nice,if I lived in town I would consider something like this

Fair enough

A pity Ribble stopped delivery of ebikes to N America at the start of the pandemic, hope they restart some time I like their custom paint options
Ribble, as a name for a bike company /model?? Doesn't make speed or power or enjoyment spring to mind. Ribble... Dribble... Rubble... Blubber...

Back