Specialized Turbo Creo 28mph Electric Road Bike

Sean at 128 lbs, I agree that yes you will get a lot of range out of the bike. Sounds like you have the range extender, you'll have to run in turbo mode a lot to use up the internal battery along with the range extender.

I'm roughly 162 lbs. give or take 3 lbs. these days. My most frequent riding group is a bunch of hockey dads and the pace is slow so I'm on Eco the whole time and generally a 50 km to 60 km ride will use about 30% of the battery. So at that pace and the terrain I could go a long way on the internal battery. I imagine with the range extender you would be going over 200 km's on some rides!

—The range is IMPRESSIVE. I am getting 3.5 miles/wh on some of Boulder's classic climbs IN SPORT MODE (granted I am a very small rider, 128 Ibs). With the Range Extender, it’ll take some heroic rides for me to use it all up. 🙂
3.5 miles/wh x 320Wh battery = 1120 miles. That is IMPRESSIVE! "Some heroic rides" indeed.

Did you forget to turn the bike on, or has a decimal point been misplaced??? ;)

By the color (blue/white) is it a Comp EVO with no dropper post? The rims look different and they're road tires but I don't see that color in other models.

I love the color of that Comp EVO.

A couple of weeks ago I test rode a Creo SL Expert and SL Comp E5 (aluminum frame) back-to-back. The only difference I could feel between the two bikes, besides the beautiful Di2 shifting, was the aluminum model's noticeably stiffer ride in the rear and the carbon bike seemed easier to ride up really steep hills. Yes, 4 pounds weight difference was noticeable.
I loved the Future Shock. The front end felt awesome on both models.

If it is an EVO, why no dropper post and why the change in bar tape? I can understand if you replaced the post for weight (my LBS said it’s an extra pound) but I love my stock padded bar tape.

If it is an EVO, why no dropper post and why the change in bar tape? I can understand if you replaced the post for weight (my LBS said it’s an extra pound) but I love my stock padded bar tape.

Looks like someone liked this color enough to change it from a gravel to road bike.
I don't blame them-awesome color.

That's not an EVO, it's Di2. There's no EVO in Di2 variant.

I had a choice between this color and the Sage Green, the former undoubtedly looks great in photos. But when I saw it in person, I took the Sage Green. To each his own.

Congratulations @tomyboy.

That's not an EVO, it's Di2. There's no EVO in Di2 variant.

I had a choice between this color and the Sage Green, the former undoubtedly looks great in photos. But when I saw it in person, I took the Sage Green. To each his own.

Congratulations @tomyboy.
There is an EVO with Di2 - Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO

By the color (blue/white) is it a Comp EVO with no dropper post? The rims look different and they're road tires but I don't see that color in other models.
Yes this is Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO and I converted it to road use, because a love the color.
-Wheelset: DT Swiss HGC 1400 Spline 42 HYBRID Carbon Boost
-Tires: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 32mm

Deacon Blues exactly that...;)

Stock handlebars that puts shifters in this outward position looks strange, so I change it with normal Carbon one, that I have lying around. Dropper post with 5cm is just useless, so this looks much more sleeker, even if you would do some gravel with different wheels and proper gravel tires..
Stock bar tape is padded that is correct, but not very good for road use, it gets socuk up with sweat in the summer heat and don't offer much grip. Original 10 EUR bar tape was the first thing than went to the trash. This has now a proper durable bar tape, with lots of grip all my customers loves it.

For "gravel" I build this:
Specialized Turbo Levo 2020

Last edited:
Yes this is Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO and I converted it to road use, because a love the color.
-Wheelset: DT Swiss HGC 1400 Spline 42 HYBRID Carbon Boost
-Tires: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 32mm

Deacon Blues exactly that...;)

Stock handlebars that puts shifters in this outward position looks strange, so I change it with normal Carbon one, that I have lying around. Dropper post with 5cm is just useless, so this looks much more sleeker, even if you would do some gravel with different wheels and proper gravel tires..
Stock bar tape is padded that is correct, but not very good for road use, it gets socuk up with sweat in the summer heat and don't offer much grip. So this 10 EUR bar tape was the first thing than went to the trash. This has now a proper durable bar tape, with lots of grip all my customers loves it.

For "gravel" I build this:
Specialized Turbo Levo 2020
It looks excellent! I am loving my flat black E5 but love that color on yours!

I did the exact same thing. I loved the white/red in the Comp road model. I had the dealer swap the road tires for gravel (among other changes) so it's MY bike the way I wanted it.

Wondering, if this will work with Creo?
Fiddling and changing modes on top tube is really starting to get annoying, especially, when you want to go to Off mode and you have to hold the button. On the road, the bike is quite capable without any assistance. On the long rides, I think will put a lot of times assistance to off mode.
Sometimes I also hit power button and shuts down everything.🤣 not good as power meter and cadence is still useful.
I temporarily borrowed Levos remote and "bodge" it up below the stem, just to see how it will work.

Attachments

• 93483623_1088160338228301_476904174886322176_n (2).jpg
    93483623_1088160338228301_476904174886322176_n (2).jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Back