Sondors XS is on the way

Jay.Rooster

With my fat tire Sondors XS on the way sometime in August, I felt like now would be a good time to introduce myself to any fellow X or XS owners. I'm looking for any tips, tricks, or great accessories to add. I've done a good bit of research and have bought a few things for my bike. I don't yet have a bike lock but I'm leaning towards an Abus folding lock. I live in an area of the country where there is very little crime or theft thankfully. I don't plan on leaving the bike anywhere other than home, but for those few times that I'm riding off the mountain, I want to have a little protection. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated though. I think fenders are one thing that I'll want, but really have no idea where to start looking. It seems that the Sondors website has very little accessories. I'm not sure if there is another website that caters to Sondors owners in a similar fashion to how Rad does. I nearly ordered the red fat tire, but I wanted something before the end of summer and Sondors was the only brand that was going to be able to deliver that under my wish list and price range.

With my fat tire Sondors XS on the way sometime in August, I felt like now would be a good time to introduce myself to any fellow X or XS owners. I'm looking for any tips, tricks, or great accessories to add. I've done a good bit of research and have bought a few things for my bike. I don't yet have a bike lock but I'm leaning towards an Abus folding lock. I live in an area of the country where there is very little crime or theft thankfully. I don't plan on leaving the bike anywhere other than home, but for those few times that I'm riding off the mountain, I want to have a little protection. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated though. I think fenders are one thing that I'll want, but really have no idea where to start looking. It seems that the Sondors website has very little accessories. I'm not sure if there is another website that caters to Sondors owners in a similar fashion to how Rad does. I nearly ordered the red fat tire, but I wanted something before the end of summer and Sondors was the only brand that was going to be able to deliver that under my wish list and price range.

I ordered this Kryptonite U lock that included a cable. Supposedly it includes theft insurance for the 1st year at no additional charge

Hey Jay, I'm waiting for my y sondors fold xs, which they said July delivery, but haven't recieved it yet, but to tell you I ordered my fenders and rack and bag from sondors. From what I've read you really need to check the measurements of your bike thoroughly before you buy anything if tire not buying from sondors

Hey Jay, I'm waiting for my y sondors fold xs, which they said July delivery, but haven't recieved it yet, but to tell you I ordered my fenders and rack and bag from sondors. From what I've read you really need to check the measurements of your bike thoroughly before you buy anything if tire not buying from sondors

Good to know @Tone Rob

For whatever reason in my mind I've already told myself that a delay in shipping may be inevitable. Sorry to hear that yours is delayed. Hoping this company is in a better place than they were a few years ago with all of the negative reviews from then.

I'm hoping too, I just emailed them last week and they said I should recieve an email this week which is now, and still haven't recieved anything. I ordered my bike the end of May for July delivery, so I'll let you know how it goes if they reply to my email or I get a delivery tracking number soon, so you'll know what to expect

Awesome thank you for keeping me posted. Hope it goes exactly as planned. And that's encouraging that they responded to you so quickly.

Did you get your Sonders?
Nope, they sent me an email and it says there was a shopping label made but it's for the rack and fenders with a tracking number and underneath it shows the bike and says we're preparing your shipping, so I'm in limbo right now

Just received an update from Sondors. Looks like my XS will be shipping in a little over a week. Will keep you all posted.

Just received an update from Sondors. Looks like my XS will be shipping in a little over a week. Will keep you all posted.
Jay , do you have a july delivery, because I have a July delivery and they just sent out my rack and fenders set,still waiting for them to ship my bike

Original scheduled delivery projection was "August". No other details. We'll see.
Ok, I have a fold xs which was supposed to be for july delivery ,and they just sent out the fenders and rack,some other people had a problem with Sonders about shipping and canceled their order, but I'm gonna just try to hold tight, I ordered it May 30 for july delivery

Ok, I have a fold xs which was supposed to be for july delivery ,and they just sent out the fenders and rack,some other people had a problem with Sonders about shipping and canceled their order, but I'm gonna just try to hold tight, I ordered it May 30 for july delivery

Judging from some of their past history when it comes to shipping and communication, I'm prepared for my date to come and go. But hey, maybe I'll be surprised and delighted.

Judging from some of their past history when it comes to shipping and communication, I'm prepared for my date to come and go. But hey, maybe I'll be surprised and delighted.
I hope for the both of us, I know they got a shipment in, I've been staying in touch with the rep who took my order

I hope for the both of us, I know they got a shipment in, I've been staying in touch with the rep who took my order

When they get shipments in, are they getting a ton of bikes in at once I assume? And I'm not sure if the model has any bearing on the shipment. And, I'm not even sure if our order date matters when it pertains to our projected ship date. Not even sure if that makes sense to you, but I'm wondering if they all just come on the same boat in large chunks.

When they get shipments in, are they getting a ton of bikes in at once I assume? And I'm not sure if the model has any bearing on the shipment. And, I'm not even sure if our order date matters when it pertains to our projected ship date. Not even sure if that makes sense to you, but I'm wondering if they all just come on the same boat in large chunks.

Earliest Rockstar October?

Back