Sondors XS is on the way

When they get shipments in, are they getting a ton of bikes in at once I assume? And I'm not sure if the model has any bearing on the shipment. And, I'm not even sure if our order date matters when it pertains to our projected ship date. Not even sure if that makes sense to you, but I'm wondering if they all just come on the same boat in large chunks.
I felt that way last month, I'm pretty sure they get a variety of bikes in 1 shipment, if you look at their website, you'll see different bikes for August delivery, when i hit the email about the fenders and rack, the tracking update took about 6 days, the rep told me that they gave UPS like 600 orders, so it took 6 days for my fenders to ship and update tracking, I'm just waiting to see that they shipped the bike, so I'm in Ny and I guess the shipping time frame is 5-7 days

I felt that way last month, I'm pretty sure they get a variety of bikes in 1 shipment, if you look at their website, you'll see different bikes for August delivery, when i hit the email about the fenders and rack, the tracking update took about 6 days, the rep told me that they gave UPS like 600 orders, so it took 6 days for my fenders to ship and update tracking, I'm just waiting to see that they shipped the bike, so I'm in Ny and I guess the shipping time frame is 5-7 days
So just checking the rack and fenders shipped Thursday and will arrive Wednesday 7 days

Has anyone ordered the Fold XS in graphite? I know Torch is Sondors flagship color. Torch looks really nice, but the graphite looks bad ass, at least in their pictures. IMO!
Not expecting mine till late September

Has anyone ordered the Fold XS in graphite? I know Torch is Sondors flagship color. Torch looks really nice, but the graphite looks bad ass, at least in their pictures. IMO!
Not expecting mine till late September
wings02,I know what you mean, i went with the torch,and if you ordered your bike your bike for September delivery I guess you should expect October, i ordered for July and they are telling me September 6 shipping

I am thinking that will be the case. Living in Florida I don't mind as much.

That's good you have good weather always, I'm in Nyc,NYC, put my order in may 30 for July, they just sent the fenders and rack last week, then 130am yesterday they sent me an email saying a delay in shipping and saying September 6 delivery

That's good you have good weather always, I'm in Nyc,NYC, put my order in may 30 for July, they just sent the fenders and rack last week, then 130am yesterday they sent me an email saying a delay in shipping and saying September 6 delivery

I guess I should be expecting an email.

When they get shipments in, are they getting a ton of bikes in at once I assume? And I'm not sure if the model has any bearing on the shipment. And, I'm not even sure if our order date matters when it pertains to our projected ship date. Not even sure if that makes sense to you, but I'm wondering if they all just come on the same boat in large chunks.
Did you ever get your XS?

Bruh, they get a container with every model, they'll sell what they order every month, but then you have another wait, which is when they ship it out, which is maybe 600 orders to UPS, then the wait for UPS to sort and ship which you'll get an email saying it's on the way, but once UPS start moving , it'll be there in no time

I ordered may 30th for July delivery, got it the 1st week of September, not saying yours would be late, because maybe they caught up by now, but technicalities with, shipping from China allows it up

Back