Sondors XS is on the way

I ordered may 30th for July delivery, got it the 1st week of September, not saying yours would be late, because maybe they caught up by now, but technicalities with, shipping from China allows it up
How are you liking your Sonders Rob?

First off, the bike is bigger and heavier then you see in videos and pictures, but man, Oh shizzle. When you get use to it, totally awesome

Nice. I'm 6' 2' 230. Bigger is better for me. Looking forward to seeing some pics of yours posted. Have a good one

well received my XS friday before last and man this thing rocks. I've been riding back and forth to work each day with some casual rides on the weekends. only 50+ miles so far and no issues to speak of. Oh, got a flat this past friday and fixed it at work. need to invest in some flat protection since the tires are pretty thin. very, very happy with my purchase and Sondors was just about right on time with my shipping estimate.
20201013_064458.jpg

I just got an XS! I ordered the rack and fenders as well as some neoprene bar mitts for snow cold riding. I plan to use my bike to access remote skiing. How's your build going? Any fun updates?
IMG_7404.jpg

Back