Sondors MadMod

I guess they are on to batch #2. May feels like such a long way away. The bike still looks worth it. If it looks this good in render it must look incredible in person.

Whatever happened to your Sondors order? Did you cancel it? It looks like you bought a Juggernaut???
I did cancel it. One week from my ship date too 🙃. Once it became clear that Sondors botched the dimensions and the bike was bigger than they had lead on for over 6 months, I wasn't left with much of a choice. Couldn't have a bike I can't fit on (I'm short).

I did cancel it. One week from my ship date too 🙃. Once it became clear that Sondors botched the dimensions and the bike was bigger than they had lead on for over 6 months, I wasn't left with much of a choice. Couldn't have a bike I can't fit on (I'm short).
I bought a MADMOD. And like all others who took that gamble, I have no idea when I'm getting it. It's about 6 months behind schedule. On the one hand, i'm not commuting to work, so it doesn't matter. On the other hand..... the waiting is the hardest part. I ASSUME they built the bikes to spec, but no one know for sure, as no one has received their bikes yet.

If I remember correctly, you'd bought the Sondors LX. So, do you like your Juggernaut?

I bought a MADMOD. And like all others who took that gamble, I have no idea when I'm getting it. It's about 6 months behind schedule. On the one hand, i'm not commuting to work, so it doesn't matter. On the other hand..... the waiting is the hardest part. I ASSUME they built the bikes to spec, but no one know for sure, as no one has received their bikes yet.

If I remember correctly, you'd bought the Sondors LX. So, do you like your Juggernaut?
So nobody remembers what happened with the rock star with Sondors 12-14 I month waiting..

The Juggernaut has had it's ups and downs as far as problems but everything to this point has been rectified by myself or with Biktrix support. Their support team has been very consistent every time I have needed them. I am pleased this far with their support.

I don't love that the bike cost me an additional 60% more than the LX.

The Juggernaut has had it's ups and downs as far as problems but everything to this point has been rectified by myself or with Biktrix support. Their support team has been very consistent every time I have needed them. I am pleased this far with their support.

I don't love that the bike cost me an additional 60% more than the LX.
Yeah. Not a cheap bike. Has super long range (when both batteries work). I'm super tempted by this bike: https://pedalelectric.com/products/pro

I don't know.... i guess I should just wait a few more MONTHS for my MadMod.

I didn't realize Sondors was 12 months late with it's mid-drive bikes. I also didn't realize that people canceled when the bike was bigger and heavier. The MadMod doesn't appear to have changed much from initial concept, but I have no idea what the true weight is.

Kyle over at Bolton eBikes got his after waiting over a year. He posted a video of his impressions vs. two other motorcycle-inspired ebikes.

This one? Oh snaps, its 160 lbs!! WTF lol, they said it was 65 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
I might have but still basically DOUBLE what they advertised. It’s not uncommon for them either, to say one thing and do another. I wouldn’t believe anything they say nor would I give them my money.

Back