Sondors Is Releasing MadMods Ebikes

Ebiker33

The last Sondors thread in this forum got a lot of interest and posts so I thought I would post this.

New MadMods
Only $1499 each
sondors-mad-mods.jpg

Electrek link
Article On MadMods

The price is right anyways, Sondors continues to add new Ebikes with a style people have been buying.

I love the graphics. Especially on the black one. The specs are pretty meh but the price is right and I think the styling (even sans graphics) is ahead of the Super73 and Juiced competition. And let's face it, this type of bike is all about style.

I'd also be interested to learn whether the 24" tires improve the geometry for people who are actually going to pedal.

With no adjustable seat to pedal relationship and as a single speed I don't think any of these mopeds are meant to be pedaled, at least effectively.

I'd also be interested to learn whether the 24" tires improve the geometry for people who are actually going to pedal.

To me 24" wheels is actually the big deal here. Not only should it (hopefully) improve pedaling but also make the bike a better fit for people over 5'-10".

With no adjustable seat to pedal relationship and as a single speed I don't think any of these mopeds are meant to be pedaled, at least effectively.

It's not a single speed.

Specs: 750 w motor. Weight: 65 lbs Standover height: 31 inch Load capacity: 350 lbs Battery: 48 Volt, 21 amp lithium ion. Integrated 25 amp controller.
7 speed, 12 magnet pedal assist, hydraulic brakes, thumb throttle,
Range: 40-60 miles
Speed: 28 MPH+
Tires: 24x4
Crank set: Premium 48T

This bike is offered at $1499 as a preorder price. Same as their mid-drive bike line the price will go up once it comes out of preorder phase. Anyone that buys during this preorder is getting a good deal. This bike can easily sell for $2399.

Back