So I finally gave up on the Turbo S charger

John Dombrowski

I had my LBS order me a new base Turbo charger and traded my S charger for it. At least this one shuts off when it's done and my bike lights don't flash on and off when it's done so I don't have to babysit the charging.
It still only charges to 98% and resets the odometer on every charge but at least the flashing light issue is fixed. So disappointed in Specialized for not making this a priority to fix on their $7000 bike.

I had my LBS order me a new base Turbo charger and traded my S charger for it. At least this one shuts off when it's done and my bike lights don't flash on and off when it's done so I don't have to babysit the charging.
It still only charges to 98% and resets the odometer on every charge but at least the flashing light issue is fixed. So disappointed in Specialized for not making this a priority to fix on their $7000 bike.
John...punt and try a different bike. This is supposed to be fun not irritating:)

John...punt and try a different bike. This is supposed to be fun not irritating:)
Believe me I want to but I gave too much invested now and they won't take this one back if I asked them too. But don't get me wrong, I have fun while riding it and it rides just fine, it's just all these little things that they just don't seem to want to fix.

Back