SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

I cycled up to the drive thru atm at my bank and found this receipt in the slot waiting to blow my mind !
1698247802951.png

found someones diabetes kit on the road in front of my daughters house. but she does not know anyone around that has it. I picked it up with my gloves o and the nI opened it and checked the thing had velcro on it and stuck to my glove and I spilled it.
IMG_2667.jpeg

Call him stupid, brave or a hero but he likely saved that child from harm.
I get the crazy thought that the bear had previously been fed by somebody and it was looking for a handout? It looked like it went toward the kid and was sniffing for food. The kid is holding his right arm in the air and the bear might have seen that as a feeding gesture. People have been known to do crazy things like feed bears around here.

Well my Bosch CX motor finally gave up the ghost at 43000 kms so I am treating it to a heart transplant. When I get it back from the shop it will show less than 1 km and have a 2 year warranty. I only hope I can put another 43k on that bike before I have to hang up my Fivetens. It was moaning and groaning loudly and shutting off intermittently but I kept riding it until it showed the dreaded error code 500 which means drive unit failure. And this bike got all the worst weather as it is my Winter bike.
1698757886233.png

Back