SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

he floors have eyes. saw this gummy on the floor at the candy store.
IMG_2586.jpeg

we rode past the light rain yard. this one section of track is strange. its blocked off both ends but has the power lines. I could see how it would connect but what's the point of that small section when it would have to have a lot of work to make it work if it was ever used? here is the google look at it to get a better idea.the one spur would run right int the power building. on the far end the overhead power pole is right in front of the tracks

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 12.44.44 PM.png
IMG_2617.jpeg
IMG_2618.jpeg
IMG_2619.jpeg

we rode past the light rain yard. this one section of track is strange. its blocked off both ends but has the power lines. I could see how it would connect but what's the point of that small section when it would have to have a lot of work to make it work if it was ever used? here is the google look at it to get a better idea.the one spur would run right int the power building. on the far end the overhead power pole is right in front of the tracks

View attachment 164639View attachment 164640View attachment 164641View attachment 164642
Classic chain link pics Foofie

Lived in Portland until 10th grade; never saw weather like that, though plenty of rain and occasional arctic outbreaks pouring down the Columbia gorge, where it would get incredibly cold and ice everything up.

I was in an ice storm in Portland in the early 80's and it was a mess! It does seem that the weather has mellowed here over the years. This year as an El Nino is predicted to be mild with not alot of moisture.

The waxing moon here tonight was hard to capture but for the end of October I would say we are in Indian Summer big time!

waxing moon 10:18.jpg

Lived in Portland until 10th grade; never saw weather like that, though plenty of rain and occasional arctic outbreaks pouring down the Columbia gorge, where it would get incredibly cold and ice everything up.
we have no had those harsh winters lately. one really cold one several years ago.

Had my 60th birthday party and the wife put on Facebook that I drink Bacardi.
Congratulations on your birthday!
Why not Captain Morgan, made in Scotland UK? Ah, but you ride a Bafang. I can see the pattern :D

All the best, Cartridge! I raise a toast with Captain Morgan Spiced Gold for you right now! ❤️
What is your facebook name?

Last edited:
Saw a spider about that size in the Amazonian jungle of eastern Peru about 8 or 10 years ago. Tarantulas, I had read, are not aggressive, and I was able to hold it in my hand with no issues for 2 or 3 minutes. It was really cute, with auburn hair you could stroke on its butt. It was living in a little burrow under a surface tree root . Even that far up the river, the Amazon was really huge--maybe a mile wide or so. That would have been a few miles downriver from Iquitos.

Congratulations on your birthday!
Why not Captain Morgan, made in Scotland UK? Ah, but you ride a Bafang. I can see the pattern :D

All the best, Cartridge! I raise a toast with Captain Morgan Spiced Gold for you right now! ❤️
!@#$%^&* you Stefan, I ride a Bafang and Captain Morgan's all the way!

edit: crap we agree on something cool.

It's amazing how snow beautifies everything it covers.
It reminds me of a funny story...
------
BESKIDY.TXT
2nd of August
We moved to our new home in the Beskids. God it's beautiful here. The trees around look so majestic. I can't wait to see them covered in snow.

4th of October
The Beskids are the most beautiful place on earth! All the leaves have changed colours to shades of orange and red. Went for a ride around the neighbourhood and saw some deer. How wonderful and stately, I'm sure they are the most beautiful animals in the world. It's like paradise here. God! How I like it here.

11th of November
Last night it finally snowed. I woke up, and outside the window everything was covered with a white, wonderful quilt. Wonderful view. Like a Christmas postcard. The whole family went outside. We cleared the snow from the stairs and shovelled the access road to our beautiful cottage. Later we had a great time - a snow-ball fight (of course I won). Then a snow plough came and covered what we had cleared earlier, so we had to clear the driveway again. Great sports. I love the Beskids.

12th of December
It snowed again last night. I shovelled the road, and the snowplough again repeated the prank about covering the access road. I just love this place.

19th of December
More snow fell last night. Due to the impassable access road, I could not go to work. I'm completely exhausted from the constant snowfall. Plus, the fucking plough is running all the time.

22nd of December
Last night there was even more of that white s*it. I have shovel blisters all over my hands. I'm sure the snow plough's waiting around the corner to move as soon as I'm done clearing the driveway – bastard!

25th of December
Merry Fucking Christmas!!! Even more of that white shitty snow was falling. If I ever get my hands on that snow plough motherfucker, I swear I'll kill the bastard. I don't understand why they don't salt the road like in the city to melt the cold, slippery s*it.

27th of December
Again that white s*it fell in the night. I haven't been out of the house for three days, except, of course, clearing the fucking driveway every time the snowplough goes by. I can't get anywhere. The car is buried under a huge mountain of white manure. In addition, the television meteorologist had predicted twenty-five centimetres of further snowfall that night. You can imagine how many shovels full of snow it is.

28th of December
The fucking meteorologist was wrong! Eighty-five centimetres of that white s*it fell. f*ck - now it won't melt even until July. The snow plough luckily got stuck in a snowdrift, and that dick came over to borrow a shovel. I thought I was going to kill him right away, but first I told him that I had already broken six shovels while shovelling snow, and then I smashed the seventh and last one against his mountaineer’s block-head.

4th of January
I finally got out of the house somehow. I went to the store to buy something to eat and drink. On my way back, a deer jumped in front of my car. That fucking beast with the horns did a three thousand damage to me. For a moment it crossed my mind that he must be in cahoots with that plough c*nt. They should shoot those motherfucking deer out. That the hunters didn't blow everyone up in the season either!

3rd of May
Only today I was able to take the car to the workshop in the city. You won't believe how rusty it got from all the fucking salt they put on the road. There was a snow plough parked in the driveway, washed and shiny with a new driver. The old one is supposedly still healing his smashed head. Fortunately, he lost his memory from the impact, because I would have gone to jail for that bastard.

18th of May
I sold that rotten hovel in the Beskids to some bloated intellectual from the city. He said that he dreamed about it all his life and collected money to rest in retirement. And this stupid c*nt will be surprised when the winter comes and the other bastard leaves the hospital. I moved back to my beloved and charming city. I can't imagine how someone with even a little of brain and common sense could live in some snow buried and frozen shithole in the Beskids.

Back